Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Some Of Manning's Best Highlights...(Video)

lance.acres

looks like time to say goodbye...

Maybe (though not certainly) to Peyton in Indy, but not to Peyton overall. Any football fan would be sad to see Peyton retire, regardless of their favourite team. Same goes for guys like Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Ed Reed, Tony Gonzalez, etc. They made the game better

Maybe (though not certainly) to Peyton in Indy, but not to Peyton overall. Any football fan would be sad to see Peyton retire, regardless of their favourite team. Same goes for guys like Ray Lewis, Tom Brady, Ed Reed, Tony Gonzalez, etc. They made the game better

Yeah the game will move on. It is so hard for us to see Peyton leave, but he just cannot play forever. The day will come anyway, but I just hope it can be delayed for at least a couple of yrs. If he has to play outside Indy, it is at least better than not seeing him play at all.

It's going to be awesome when he adds to this next season.

Yeah, I don't see why the Redskins would prevent him from doing commercials.

Of course even if his injury forces him to walk away, he can still do those.

So yep, I am looking forward to next year.

If Manning is the QB for the Colts in 2012, you should be banned from watching every game.

Dude you really need to grab a clue. I have explained this repeatedly. I have had season tix for over 10 years. I have been to 2 Super Bowls to watch the Colts not to mention regular season road games, including one in this God-awful year. My wife & I have what amounts to another Colts Pro Shop in our house and all for the most part because of Manning. I would love nothing more than to watch him play at LOS more but there are far too many obstacles to make that a realistic option.

But just for giggles, how would you impose this ban?

Dude you really need to grab a clue. I have explained this repeatedly. I have had season tix for over 10 years. I have been to 2 Super Bowls to watch the Colts not to mention regular season road games, including one in this God-awful year. My wife & I have what amounts to another Colts Pro Shop in our house and all for the most part because of Manning. I would love nothing more than to watch him play at LOS more but there are far too many obstacles to make that a realistic option.

Yeah, well judging by your posts, you seem to revel in the fact (using the term loosely) that he's not going to be here next year. So, if you're going to make posts like this, be prepared for people to call you out as Manning hater, because that's what you look like.

Yeah, well judging by your posts, you seem to revel in the fact (using the term loosely) that he's not going to be here next year. So, if you're going to make posts like this, be prepared for people to call you out as Manning hater, because that's what you look like.

Wow, another one...

The idea that I am a Manning hater is comical.

With regards to Manning, there is very real, hard evidence that releasing him is the absolute most prudent thing the Colts can do. The fact that I can see that does not get me in the same ballpark as being a Manning hater. There are those emotional fans, and I think Portage is one of them, that believes Manning deserves to stay as long as he can and that is just not reality any longer.

Wow, another one...

The idea that I am a Manning hater is comical.

With regards to Manning, there is very real, hard evidence that releasing him is the absolute most prudent thing the Colts can do. The fact that I can see that does not get me in the same ballpark as being a Manning hater. There are those emotional fans, and I think Portage is one of them, that believes Manning deserves to stay as long as he can and that is just not reality any longer.

Not really comical when you say that Manning being forced to retire and do commercials next year is something you're looking forward to. Pretty logical inference.

epic fail again

start a thread

Alright folks, let's bring this thread back on track. For some reason, a lot of people like to talk about football on this forum...so let's try to steer aside from that for a bit. Make me laugh here, what would you like to see Peyton do for his next commercial?

I think seeing him do one of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials would be epic!

Alright folks, let's bring this thread back on track. For some reason, a lot of people like to talk about football on this forum...so let's try to steer aside from that for a bit. Make me laugh here, what would you like to see Peyton do for his next commercial?

I think seeing him do one of those "most interesting man in the world" commercials would be epic!

I seriously wanna see Peyton on a horse doing a commercial. Maybe thats just me..

I seriously wanna see Peyton on a horse doing a commercial. Maybe thats just me..

Like those Old Spice commercials?

HAHAHA! I can see it now. "Hello New England. Look at your QB, now look at me, now back to your QB, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped growing out his hair and changed his throwing mechanics, you could pretend he's me. Look down, now up, where are you? You're at home watching a commercial of a man you wish could be your team's QB. I'm on a Colt"

That would be so funny and so great...yet so bad haha

Like those Old Spice commercials?

HAHAHA! I can see it now. "Hello New England. Look at your QB, now look at me, now back to your QB, now back to me. Sadly, he isn't me. But if he stopped growing out his hair and changed his throwing mechanics, you could pretend he's me. Look down, now up, where are you? You're at home watching a commercial of a man you wish could be your team's QB. I'm on a Colt"

That would be so funny and so great...yet so bad haha

Lol nice! Does your QB smell like space ships?