Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

The Camel Has Spoken

CR91

I realized something today. If all goes as planned, Eli will win the Super Bowl in Peyton's house. Then, in a couple of years, Peyton will win the Super Bowl in Eli's house

I know. haha Or rather, I hope I hope I hope. I was thinking of that yesterday while expressing to somebody how little I care that the SB is in Indy. I said that in a couple of years it will be held 40 miles from my house, and I won't care about that either.

Than after posting it occured to me "what if the Colts are in it? What if Peyton is in it?" I'm not flying to Miami, NO, or wherever for a game, and frankly watching games on tv is often preferable to dealing with the hassle of a live event anyway - but that would be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Hmmmmmm. Better start saving my pennies.

-----------------------

I don't live all that far from Popcorn Park Zoo (although I've never been there). Maybe I'll go ask Princess to predict whether Peyton will be back or not. Worse case scenario, I get to eat some gram crackers. Yum. Haven't had any in probably 20 years.

Edited by MAC

I realized something today. If all goes as planned, Eli will win the Super Bowl in Peyton's house. Then, in a couple of years, Peyton will win the Super Bowl in Eli's house

The current Colts can't win a SB in NYC in February. Trust me, whichever team has the best rushing attack will win that game. That stadium is frigid and the cold coming off the hudson river goes right through you.