Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What do you do now?

bap1331

So far this year is different.  We are beating the Non Divisional opponents which is something people kept saying we were terrible at.  We have not won a Divisonal game yet which is something people said was the only thing we were good at.  And yes I know the two non divisional games we've won the opponents are not that good, but it still stands true.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chucklez said:

Tanking is never an option...... at least not one that should be chosen.... ever.

Respectfully, I disagree.  I know it's not a realistic option because it would essentially be the coaching staff firing themselves, but I do think the Colts losing games this year is better for the future of the franchise.

7 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I don't get why some people want us to tank either. So lets say we go for 4-12 and we pick 3rd or 4th in the Draft compared to going 9-7 and winning the Division and picking 21st. I will take the latter. I love to win and not be a laughing stock in the league. Picking 21st isn't the end of the world plus we all can at least say we had a winning season and a team that plays hard and isn't an embarrassment. Of course winning the SB is the #1 goal but only 1 team does that every season so even if we were a Top 10 team in the league the chances of us winning the SB would still be a small %. We cant waste anymore years in the Andrew Luck era and we need to win as much as possible so the team can build confidence with the young players they have.

Only time a team should give up is never...since 75% of the players are playing for their jobs the fallowing year.

Does a Doctor tank an operation?

Does a Lawyer lay down during a case?

Do you not do your job correctly at work?