Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

how many

OLD FAN MAN

can anyone come up with a number of the players grigs from day one brought in via draft picks, free agents, and other signings, how many are still with the team ? how many are gone? has more signings worked out than did not work out? also how many of the players that were on the team since he has been here are starting for other teams? some of you research guys may come up with the answers

1 hour ago, FACE REALITY said:

can anyone come up with a number of the players grigs from day one brought in via draft picks, free agents, and other signings, how many are still with the team ? how many are gone? has more signings worked out than did not work out? also how many of the players that were on the team since he has been here are starting for other teams? some of you research guys may come up with the answers

I don't have the answer, but wondering what you're trying to prove?

Numbers alone may not tell a complete story of his success rate (if that's what you're looking for?) since Grigs is constantly changing the roster trying to find better talent - even on thre practice squad.  I would guess that he is one of the more active GM's in terms of roster turnover?

If that's not what you're looking at, well..never mind! :thmup:

You need to come with some cash when you ask for this amount of research buddy!  lol  I agree that it would be good to know.  My guess is someone has already cranked all those numbers saving the effort of having to pull it all together from scratch.

Since Irsay extended Grigs this past off season, his past blunders like the Werner pick & the TRich trade have to be seen as somewhat in the past. Irsay chose to keep Grigs, so I would assume Irsay would judge him moving forward, and in the past two drafts, Grigs has brought in more contributors, and young players that can be a foundation moving forward, so in that regard, it would seem he is starting to trend upwards...

Now if Grigs picks more busts, & makes more bad trades, then those past mistakes can come back into play and build a case against him, but once Irsay gave Grigs another chance with the extension, I would say he has to actually give him the chance...

Especially now with the unreal level of injuries, who knows what this team looks like...

Its only week one in the season, half the league is undefeated & half the league is 0-1...

Lots of football left...

Is this another bash Grigson thread?