Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Carolina (-3) @ Denver (9-8-16)

oldunclemark

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Now that Peyton is gone I will not root for denver against an NFC team.  Doesn't make sense as a colts fan

I cant turn it off like that.....I'd obviously root for the Colts over Denver but I have always liked Denver going back to when Elway was playing......I root for the raiders, too

I understand what you're saying, though

13 minutes ago, jvan1973 said:

Now that Peyton is gone I will not root for denver against an NFC team.  Doesn't make sense as a colts fan

I said basically the same thing...I mean you want every AFC team to lose because it just helps the seeding for the Colts...and that's obvious so I am with you. There are though the awkward times when you have to cheer for an AFC team against...say the Cowboys :P

5 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

I don't think Denver is going to win more than 9 games this year. I get that the defense is "stellar" (or at least supposed to be) but I just don't know that they can get the offensive plays needed to stay ahead game after game.

I don't now....Siemian looks good

Denver has driven deep on every possession so far. The offense looks like it might actually have a pulse this year. The backs are running with purpose and duck season is over. (No sign of the dropsies, either.)

Siemian has a pretty solid arm... he rifled one right in there on that drive.

16 minutes ago, Moose Of Woe said:

That.... "rendition" of the national anthem made my ears bleed. Good lord what a butchery.

These are ALWAYS horrible. If there's anything in that regard that needs to be eliminated from football it's the people who suck at doing it.

Also if I'm taking a stand about something I don't want Brandon Marshall to be the first guy to respond lol! Maybe Braylon Edwards will be next.