Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trent Richardson predicts he will end up in the hall of fame

RockThatBlue

On 6/8/2016 at 4:28 PM, RockThatBlue said:

No I'm not joking....he really said this.

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/trent-richardson-says-his-nfl-career-will-end-in-the-hall-of-fame-060816

Ok so he's mouthy, I'm a Colts fan, bad and good. I watched alot if bad football in the 80's, T-Rich wasn't emotionally developed to handle the pressure as a rookie. Cleveland does a fine job finding emotionally challenged talent. T-Rich can make the Hall "IF" he has his head right. If he would of had someone counseling him through everything he experienced, he would of been a 1,500-2,000 all purpose yd rookie and that confidence would have carried him through the emotions. He's got to get his head right. I hope he does prove everyone wrong. But in the end it's the picture we think of when discussing T-Rich, him running into his own lineman while the hole is big enough to drive a truck through 

My issue is even if he does somehow miraculously become good, he's wasted a few years of his career. The average career of an NFL HB is one of the lowest in the league, so he needs to not only get his act together, but he needs to get it fast.

I'd say there are exceptions to the rule, such as Adrian Peterson, but that's only because he is a master at conditioning himself. Trent Richardson is the exact opposite.

On 6/9/2016 at 3:11 AM, Gavin said:

At this point I am just wondering why some people continue to find every chance they can get to poke fun of Richardson. It is quite childish and those that have repeatedly done it should look at themselves and realize that he had the skill and work ethic to follow his dream and most of us did not.

He also said that he has the goal of one day going into the HoF NOT that he predicts it.

With that said this exact reason is why Richardson should have gave a generic answer.....Or should let his play do the talking

However Ol' Dano their looked to me to take a jab at Richardsons expense more then he was actually trying to get a quality article out

After the crap talking about the Colts he did after we cut him, he doesn't deserve much respect from our fan base. 

On 6/10/2016 at 4:24 PM, RockThatBlue said:

After the crap talking about the Colts he did after we cut him, he doesn't deserve much respect from our fan base. 

It's not a respect or lack of respect thing, some posters act like TRich + slapped their mother, impregnated their sister all while laughing and making their Dad watch the whole thing.

TRich wasn't very good... get over it already.