Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

What the heck happened?

WoolMagnet

2 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have been coming here for years. Have witnessed the highs and the lows of this franchise AND this forum.

but NEVER, NEVER, have i witnesses such ridiculous, short-sighted and overall end-of-the-world type negative attitudes. (I'm guily sometimes too)

Its football.

what happened?  I'm starting to think some New England fans  snuck some "stupid" into our coffee.

seriously, what happened?

is it a result of the success of the Manning days? Do we EXPECT it now?  Maybe thats why NE fans are always so grouchy. Are we still mourning the loss of Peyton and his recent success puts salt on the wound?

something's up.  Its different.  Its more negative than after 2011 i think.

irsay , grigs, coach, etc can do no right.  I don't get it. Something's different now.

to be fair a lot of the negativity are trolls that stir the pot then go back to their sheds until they see another opportunity to stir it again

9 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

I have been coming here for years. Have witnessed the highs and the lows of this franchise AND this forum.

but NEVER, NEVER, have i witnesses such ridiculous, short-sighted and overall end-of-the-world type negative attitudes. (I'm guily sometimes too)

Its football.

what happened?  I'm starting to think some New England fans  snuck some "stupid" into our coffee.

is it a result of the success of the Manning days? Do we EXPECT it now?  Maybe thats why NE fans are always so grouchy. Are we still mourning the loss of Peyton and his recent success puts salt on the wound?

irsay , grigs, coach, etc can do no right.  I don't get it. Something's different now.

its grigson everyone hates him

10 hours ago, WoolMagnet said:

Its football.

I don't get it either. I guess 1 Average season since 2002 when losing your Franchise QB is unacceptable for a lot of people. I don't count 2011 as a Bad season because Peyton was out and it gave us Andrew as well so I consider that season a blessing. Other than 2011 and last season we have dominated since 2002. This isn't Patriots Planet people = puke, get a grip.