Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Quick mock.

1) Leonard Floyd EDGE

2) Austin Johnson NT

3) Karl Joseph S

4) Rashard Robinson CB

5) Matt Judon EDGE

7) Alex McCalister EDGE

I'm gonna do my last big mock/free agency like tomorrow or the next day. But this is just something I done real quick. ALL Defense baby....

17 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

1) Leonard Floyd EDGE

2) Austin Johnson NT

3) Karl Joseph S

4) Rashard Robinson CB

5) Matt Judon EDGE

7) Alex McCalister EDGE

I'm gonna do my last big mock/free agency like tomorrow or the next day. But this is just something I done real quick. ALL Defense baby....

Depending on how free agency goes I actually wouldn't be against a draft like this. If we could get a center, a guard, a decent cb (to at least challenge Smith/Robinson for the number 2 cb) and resign a few key free agents we'd be set for now and for down the road as far as our defense is concerned. Our offense might need a few tweaks but it should be fine with luck and a decent o line. 

Excited to see what you have for your big FA/ mock!!

28 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

Depending on how free agency goes I actually wouldn't be against a draft like this. If we could get a center, a guard, a decent cb (to at least challenge Smith/Robinson for the number 2 cb) and resign a few key free agents we'd be set for now and for down the road as far as our defense is concerned. Our offense might need a few tweaks but it should be fine with luck and a decent o line. 

Excited to see what you have for your big FA/ mock!!

Yeah. I'll probably change my big one up a bit. But my thinking was, we sign a guard like Jeff Allen, a Center like Wisnewski, and a corner like Jenkins. Wisnewski will probably only get something like 3/15. Allen maybe 4/28, and Jenkins would be the big one. 4/40. That's two big signings and a smaller mid tier signing. Ben Jones would be an option too as he'd be even cheaper than Wisnewski, but not quite as good. I think Wisnewski is better than most think.

8 hours ago, COLTS449 said:

1) Leonard Floyd EDGE

2) Austin Johnson NT

3) Karl Joseph S

4) Rashard Robinson CB

5) Matt Judon EDGE

7) Alex McCalister EDGE

I love the idea of an All D Draft. I don't like Floyd at 18 really at all.

I think Robinson goes in the 3rd but Iike him. I think we need to draft our #2 CB this year and sign a band aid in FA. I would spend the real money on RG and getting Jones or Wiz at C.

I'd love to see Billings in the first then Calhoun and Howard day 2. We have our edge rusher and future #2 CB next year we run out Davis and Howard with Smith in the slot.  

Day 3 Houston-Carson FS Blair DL then in the 7th Judon or McAllister

24 minutes ago, Archer said:

Just read up on that Matt Judon.  Good find.  He'd be a really interesting add to our OLB corps....

He's a work in progress,  and I'm not sure where we play him (olb or de). But the little bit I've watched of him shows he has potential.  Very interested in him in the later rounds. 

37 minutes ago, SaturdayAllDay said:

He's a work in progress,  and I'm not sure where we play him (olb or de). But the little bit I've watched of him shows he has potential.  Very interested in him in the later rounds. 

Not a lot of precedent to a 275 lb. guy playing DE since we've been in a 3-4, but we do have a new DC...  I was thinking OLB for sure, but between SAM and Rush OLB, I think he could end up either side for us.