Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Damon Harrison

1 hour ago, CantBeStopped said:

Hes only 27, was the best run stuffing NT in football last year. Not sure what hes looking to make but should we make a play on him?

He's a stud, but he'll probably be a little too pricey...we can hope though.

18 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Or maybe Vernon Butler.

Like to see him in a Colts uni as well.

I doubt the Jets let him walk. IMO I think that the there is a better chance that they let Wilkerson go than them letting Harrison go. Leonard Williams has already been drafted, and would step into Wilkerson's starting position.

Now if the Jets do decided to retain Wilkerson, and try to keep Fitzpatrick I don't see them being able to pay for Harrison as well. If that is the case then yes I would really like to see Harrison in a Colts uniform. I am not an advocate to release Arthur Jones, but signing Harrison would also make him expendable if the Colts are considering it.

1 hour ago, throwing BBZ said:

Of course. If you want to make the SB next season. LOL
He gets some pressure too.
Or maybe Vernon Butler.

I really like Butler a lot. But I think He'll be a DE/DT in our scheme. Not a NT. He's the kind of guy who can end up being a 8-10 sack per year DT IMO.

I'd love the guy. He's the league's best NT against the run and gets a decent pass rush for a NT as well.

Only issue is that I think the Jets make him a priority over Mo Wilkerson due to them drafting Leonard Williams last year. If they have to choose one (not knowing what the Jets cap looks like) then I think they'll choose Harrison.

But id by some miracle he hits the market, I'd love to have him in the middle of our D.

I've been of the opinion that if we can get two starting O-linemen and a #2 corner out of FA that will be enough and we can focus the draft on all defense. However, Harrison would be a signing I could get behind if it happened. He'd certainly make the ILB's jobs easier. Then you have Parry rotate in as needed.

22 hours ago, SDakColts said:

I doubt the Jets let him walk. IMO I think that the there is a better chance that they let Wilkerson go than them letting Harrison go. Leonard Williams has already been drafted, and would step into Wilkerson's starting position.

Now if the Jets do decided to retain Wilkerson, and try to keep Fitzpatrick I don't see them being able to pay for Harrison as well. If that is the case then yes I would really like to see Harrison in a Colts uniform. I am not an advocate to release Arthur Jones, but signing Harrison would also make him expendable if the Colts are considering it.

So your answer is Yes! lmao
 So many we could sign, so few will want to.