Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eli's Coming

oldunclemark

Giants vs Pats @ Indy

I cannot see Bal matching NE's scoring capability. However the NFCCG is there for whomever wants it more.

Either way we get either Captain Comeback or Lil bro Manning.

Nobody thought the 49ers would score with the Saints either, but they did. I don't think the Ravens, 49ers, or Giants could score with the Packers, Saints, or Patriots. Their strategies are to make the game ugly, and play keep away from the high-powered offenses.

I didn't think defenses were really capable of that anymore (and they aren't, in the traditional sense of lock-down D and running the ball), but they are forcing a lot of turnovers against these high-flying passing attacks. The Ravens won't have to score with New England to stand a chance. Just make it ugly.

I think the Patriots fans are jumping up and down right about now, however, that they wouldn't have to play New Orleans or Green Bay if they make it here.

Nobody thought the 49ers would score with the Saints either, but they did. I don't think the Ravens, 49ers, or Giants could score with the Packers, Saints, or Patriots. Their strategies are to make the game ugly, and play keep away from the high-powered offenses.

I didn't think defenses were really capable of that anymore (and they aren't, in the traditional sense of lock-down D and running the ball), but they are forcing a lot of turnovers against these high-flying passing attacks. The Ravens won't have to score with New England to stand a chance. Just make it ugly.

I think the Patriots fans are jumping up and down right about now, however, that they wouldn't have to play New Orleans or Green Bay if they make it here.

I think you are all over that one...

the 2 teams most likely to eliminate NE have already been eliminated..

there's no one left who can come anywhere near stopping the Patriots indoors....and you need 35-40 to outscore them

Easy now, beating the 49er won't exactly be a walk in the park.

Giants vs 49ers for the right to go to the Super Bowl what is this 1988?

No it should be fun. I am looking forward to it. All four teams have a major tie to the Colts.

Pats = Colts rival

Ravens = From Baltimore our team's old city. Head coach is brother in law to Tom Creen and brother of our ex QB.

49ers = Coached by the guy Peyton replaced and is on the ring of honor here as well brother in law to Tom Creen.

Giants = QBed by our QB's baby bro.

They really hate us in Baltimore...992..

I dont want to hear for 2 weeks how we cheated them out of their team..

At least with the Ravens I like the team and it's just the really old fans I get tired of. I mean I like John Harbaugh and I respect Ray Lewis a great deal. He is to the NFL for defense what Peyton is to the NFL on offense. Vs. the Pats who I can't stand the fans (a very small group of them excluded there) and the team.

I think you are all over that one...

the 2 teams most likely to eliminate NE have already been eliminated..

there's no one left who can come anywhere near stopping the Patriots indoors....and you need 35-40 to outscore them

I would say that since the Giants have already beaten the Pats in Foxborough, then they can do it again.

You mean same outcome as the 2007 Super Bowl or same outcome as Giants/Pats this year? Cause the Giants beat them both times!

I guess a repeat of the SB where the Giants beat the Pats. I didn't know what the outcome of the season games were.Thanks for the info.