Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

INJURIES , - PLAYERS UNABLE TO PARTICPATE IN AFTERNOON PRACTICE INCLUDE:

bayone

Kevin Thomas is about to be put in the same group as Bob and Gonzo. Fragile.

And it shouldn't be surprising either. The guy was hurt half his career in college. When you draft injuries waiting to happen, this is the result. If i remember correctly, he was injured last year during the very first workout the team had.

And it shouldn't be surprising either. The guy was hurt half his career in college. When you draft injuries waiting to happen, this is the result. If i remember correctly, he was injured last year during the very first workout the team had.

Believe So Or quite close to the 1st

Believe So Or quite close to the 1st

Bayone knows, probably better than most, that a quad injury isn't as serious as a knee. So let's give the kid a chance before we start calling him fragile. At least through the preseason.

There are plenty of players that were injured in their first year(s) who went on to have long careers. Jimmy Smith, the Jags great WR, is a prime example.

Bayone knows, probably better than most, that a quad injury isn't as serious as a knee. So let's give the kid a chance before we start calling him fragile. At least through the preseason.

There are plenty of players that were injured in their first year(s) who went on to have long careers. Jimmy Smith, the Jags great WR, is a prime example.

True a quad could be a # of things so can a knee, but one is muscular & one is a joint, We dont want that joint problem

Usually a quad is a sprain & he just exerted himself to much to fast, something that may be all to common after such a long period of relative no activity to many a body part

as long as one doesnt tear it it will go away, how fast depends on how badly strained and no word on that

True a quad could be a # of things so can a knee, but one is muscular & one is a joint, We dont want that joint problem

Usually a quad is a sprain & he just exerted himself to much to fast, something that may be all to common after such a long period of relative no activity to many a body part

as long as one doesnt tear it it will go away, how fast depends on how badly strained and no word on that

^^ Exactly what Bay said, Quad can be a number of things. I thought I had a "strain" in January, waited until March to get it looked at (Was a tear). Four months just to get back to normal schedule! Hope Kevin just has a sprain.

:rolleyes2: @ thomas

It's my understanding we drafted him because he had a really strong workout at his school's pro-day despite the fact he was always injured...

Looks like we whiffed on that one...

Key word there is always injured. Why would you draft a guy that is always on the sidelines?

I don't care if he is the second coming of Deion Sanders, if he can't stay healthy, draft someone else.