Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eli Apple

14 hours ago, Colts rock said:

I've seen a few mocks where we pick him. Who is he???? Never heard of him 

Here is a resource. These  Bio`s are not updated, but it will put you in the GAME.
 After the combine we will have a REAL perspective.
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/2060759/eli-apple

And for all players.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/prospectrankings

2 hours ago, BProland85 said:

That makes 2 of us. I doubt he's worth our 1st round pick though if I haven't heard of him till now.

This is debatable.  There are always players that are combine stars that surge into the 1st round that are worth the pick.

Eli Apple was a 5 star recruit to tOSU (#1 player from NJ), although he was Eli Woodard before signing day.  He just wasn't a stat stuffer.

4 minutes ago, COLTS449 said:

I'd rather pick up Kendall Fuller in the 2nd if he's there. Which I think he very well could be. If we're gonna draft a corner in the 1st I think its gotta be Alexander. Kids gonna be a star.

I've like Alexander at CB since day 1. Would love if either he or Hargreaves fell. If not, I would love if the Colts took a chance on Jaylon Smith if he fell. Bottom line, this team needs defensive playmakers badly.

15 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

I've like Alexander at CB since day 1. Would love if either he or Hargreaves fell. If not, I would love if the Colts took a chance on Jaylon Smith if he fell. Bottom line, this team needs defensive playmakers badly.

Think about a cornerback duo of Vontae and Alexander for the next 4 or 5 years. Scary.