Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Rex Ryan gets it

nicky6times

Do you think we are good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots?  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think we are good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots?

Rex Ryan once again brought a smile 2 my face

This time because he challenged the entire league

Im challenging you!!

Do you think we are good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots?

"Again, I think we have to find somebody out there to beat New England besides us and I think that would help. Anybody out there that wants to sign up: Are you good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots? Forget about us, are you good enough to go out there and beat the New England Patriots? I'm challenging the league."

"Do you think we are good enough as a team to beat the New England Patriots?"

This was the comment that pertained to my question.

No need to go on a personal attack.

And I am not a fool.

u question my loyalty n bad things r bound 2 happen!!

just playin man..i know some1 who is a colts fan cant b a fool!!

u question my loyalty n bad things r bound 2 happen!!

just playin man..i know some1 who is a colts fan cant b a fool!!

Slow down please. Your poll was asking whether we can beat the Patriots, I think we can. Besides, on any given Sunday, any given Team can beat another. However your thread is titled "Rex Ryan get's it" and quotes how Ryan basically says that the Jets are the only team that can beat the Patriots. So, logically, you are agreeing with Ryan and doubting the Colts. However, obviously that is not the case, as you have said in your replies since then. Personally I think it is foolish to call someone a fool, when the post of yours they are replying to is self contradictory.

A healthy Colts team can beat any team in the league. Colts-Pats games are always very close, regardless of injuries and all that stuff. And of course, Rex needed to challenge the league to beat the Pats. Does he think teams just roll over and lose on purpose to the Pats? Every team tries their best to beat their opponent every Sunday. Rex talks too much.

Post a link to this supposed statement by Rex please because I smell nonsense in the air!! If he said that the talking heads over at the Pats beloved ESPN center would have a field day with this!! Anyone that calls out the entire NFL to beat the Pats would be headline news for them. Why would he say that anyways unless he's really worried about his over rated team not winning their division. There's no mention of it on ESPN's website.

I wish we would get a good back up QB like a rookie Ryan Mallett. So Manning can teach someone to take his place if he every decides to retire. Which i don't want him to leave anytime soon. Also go after some of the good FAs out there. I wouldn't mind even having Randy Moss. We really need some good SSs or CBs. I really like Bob Sanders and wish we still had him.

I wish we would get a good back up QB like a rookie Ryan Mallett. So Manning can teach someone to take his place if he every decides to retire. Which i don't want him to leave anytime soon. Also go after some of the good FAs out there. I wouldn't mind even having Randy Moss. We really need some good SSs or CBs. I really like Bob Sanders and wish we still had him.

Whatcha talkin about Willis? A little off topic hey?

Colts are good enough to beat anyone pending on if they can stay healthy or not which always seems to be an issue. This year since the Colts have been downsized a bit, more reliance will fall on the shoulders rookies draft picks, UDFA, 2nd year players & players that had significant injuries last year. I think the offense could be potentially upgraded, but that's to be determined by how our OL plays, I do think Delone will be a beast. I'm also ticked how CJ left. Defense on the other hand is a more bothersome issue.

The only thing Rex Ryan gets is that every word he utters is on mic. He loves to hear himself yap more than any coach or player I have ever seen. 3 straight years now guaranteeing a SB victory.... :whiteflag:

His act is getting old.

Ditka said it best...that apple(Rex Ryan) didn't fall far from the tree. Buddy struggled having great success as a head Coach, but players loved to play for him. The grass is always greener on the other side of the fence. Value what you have and ask the question: why aren't more teams doing what we're doing? It is a formula that works period. I do not know of any owner that is knocking down the door to hire any one of us to become their GM or director of scouting.

A healthy Colts team can beat any team in the league. Colts-Pats games are always very close, regardless of injuries and all that stuff. And of course, Rex needed to challenge the league to beat the Pats. Does he think teams just roll over and lose on purpose to the Pats? Every team tries their best to beat their opponent every Sunday. Rex talks too much.

True enough

Rex kinda makes me laugh. He has a sense of humor, but his attitude is a bit overreaching. He handles success with a chip on his shoulder. I can't wait to see how he handles failure. I mean, a losing disaster of a season. I wonder if his sense of humor will prevail in such a case?

Post a link to this supposed statement by Rex please because I smell nonsense in the air!! If he said that the talking heads over at the Pats beloved ESPN center would have a field day with this!! Anyone that calls out the entire NFL to beat the Pats would be headline news for them. Why would he say that anyways unless he's really worried about his over rated team not winning their division. There's no mention of it on ESPN's website.

yeah i bet uve already heard this by now but here is the link..ny post..just 1 of the many site its on

http://www.nypost.com/p/sports/jets/gang_again_says_they_re_team_to_47oyfdmM5TurCBTLz8hfwJ

Buddy kinda makes me laugh. He has a sense of humor, but his attitude is a bit overreaching. He handles success with a chip on his shoulder. I can't wait to see how he handles failure. I mean, a losing disaster of a season. I wonder if his sense of humor will prevail in such a case?

Giants fans wish Buddy Ryan was on their team

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPK3cDl7Ftw

The Colts were one play away from beating the Patriots last season. Of course they "can" beat New England... Pats-Colts games are always close and always exciting.

Ryan is trying to rally the rest of the league against the team that's most prominently in his way. He's a smart guy and very savvy with this stuff. And yes, the Jets have won three out of the five games they've played against the Patriots since Ryan took over, but division match-ups are always close. The Jets were more or less built to beat the Patriots... that only makes sense.

The Colts were one play away from beating the Patriots last season. Of course they "can" beat New England... Pats-Colts games are always close and always exciting.

Ryan is trying to rally the rest of the league against the team that's most prominently in his way. He's a smart guy and very savvy with this stuff. And yes, the Jets have won three out of the five games they've played against the Patriots since Ryan took over, but division match-ups are always close. The Jets were more or less built to beat the Patriots... that only makes sense.

From what I've seen, division teams are built to beat each other because winning the division is the only way to guarantee the playoffs. Titans, Jags and Houston all have a strong rushing attack and have spent first round picks on pass rushers, all because of Peyton. You have Adrian Peterson on your team? The Lions have Suh and Fairley to stop him; the Bears have Peppers, Briggs and Urlacher and the Packers have one of the league's better defenses. Like to play smash-mouth football? The Steelers and Ravens both have strong rushing games and strong defenses; when Cincy won the division, they had the same, Cleveland is an up-and-coming team too with a strong rushing game.