• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Gramz said:
nyg.png&h=100&w=100New York Passing
  C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
Eli Manning 27/31 337 10.9 4 0 0-0 95.9 151.5
TEAM 27/31 337 10.9 4 0 0-0 -- 151.5

Eli was nearly perfect last night. 

Say it again Gramz. You can't spell Elite without Eli man. Preach Gramz preach! 

8 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Giants are another team that is 6-7 but if they get in look out! Eli is a killer in the Playoffs.

Can Eli come out to play in December? You bet your caboose he can. haha

6 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Not sure but I haven't heard he isn't playing. If Charlie plays we are screwed LOL.

Truer words were never spoken more accurately & eloquently CBE. Charlie is no NFL messiah that's for sure. I'm going to be watching Colts games with my hand over my eyes with him under center. Is December the season of miracles or not? God's not that good. Sorry. Sigh...

1 hour ago, amfootball said:

Um, he missed one game.

Back in 2013 when Gronk missed the first 6 games of the season on the PUP list the Pats went 5-1 without him. Upon his return for the next 7 games (he blew out his knee vs Cleveland in week 14) they went 5-2.

Um,  he didn't finish the broncos game. 

And what does 2013 have to do with 2015?

1 hour ago, jvan1973 said:

Yes,    Matt played far better than Andrew in the 4 wins he was involved in

I guess it's a different scenario. Hasslebeck replaced Luck with the same exact supporting cast and got better results (I assume it was the same cast...don't know this for sure). So you could reasonable come to the conclusion that Hasslebeck out-performed Luck. It's kind of hard to say Gronk is more important than Brady because the Pats went 0-2 with Gronk out of the lineup though. How do you suspect the offense would have looked had Gronk stayed healthy and Brady missed the 2 games? I'm pretty confident it would have been the same 0-2.

3 hours ago, amfootball said:

Despite uncertain offseason, Patriots have steamrolled to another AFC East title

Congratulations on winning another division crown AMF, but Bill should send Tom & Eli a Christmas fruit basket with a nice note attached thanking Big Blue for the help securing your AFC East title though. I would if I was in their shoes. 

I heard your team just picked up RB Montee Ball too. You'll be releasing him soon too. He's done in the NFL, but if any franchise can resurrect a failing back's career, Foxboro will probably pull it off. Dillion, Ellis, White, & now Ball...It wouldn't shock me...

Man, I wish I had the magic formula for remolding NFL careers like NE does. Yes, I'm jealous. I will own that. Although, Bruce Arians in AZ is doing the same thing with Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald, & Chris Johnson too. 

4 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Say it again Gramz. You can't spell Elite without Eli man. Preach Gramz preach! 

Can Eli come out to play in December? You bet your caboose he can. haha

Truer words were never spoken more accurately & eloquently CBE. Charlie is no NFL messiah that's for sure. I'm going to be watching Colts games with my hand over my eyes with him under center. Is December the season of miracles or not? God's not that good. Sorry. Sigh...

I have been covering my eyes the whole year Brother SW1 when ever we play especially on 3rd and longs. I figure when we have teams 3rd and 11 for example they will just throw it for 11 in triple coverage!!

5 hours ago, jvan1973 said:

Um,  he didn't finish the broncos game. 

And what does 2013 have to do with 2015?

He played until the final two minutes in regulation. He missed one game and they did not lose to Philly from a lack of offensive production. Brady scored 4 Tds - 3 passing and 1 rushing.

The sentiment here is the Pats/Brady do not win without Gronk. 2013 proved otherwise in spades.

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have been covering my eyes the whole year Brother SW1 when ever we play especially on 3rd and longs. I figure when we have teams 3rd and 11 for example they will just throw it for 11 in triple coverage!!

HA! Ha! The next time Charlie throws a pick. I will remember this poignant post & smile. 

Thanks brother CTE. You rock! Throw the ball up & pray either Hilton, Moncrief, Allen, or AJ comes down with it. 

12 hours ago, southwest1 said:

Congratulations on winning another division crown AMF, but Bill should send Tom & Eli a Christmas fruit basket with a nice note attached thanking Big Blue for the help securing your AFC East title though. I would if I was in their shoes. 

I heard your team just picked up RB Montee Ball too. You'll be releasing him soon too. He's done in the NFL, but if any franchise can resurrect a failing back's career, Foxboro will probably pull it off. Dillion, Ellis, White, & now Ball...It wouldn't shock me...

Man, I wish I had the magic formula for remolding NFL careers like NE does. Yes, I'm jealous. I will own that. Although, Bruce Arians in AZ is doing the same thing with Carson Palmer, Larry Fitzgerald, & Chris Johnson too. 

Thanks SW. Just read today that with their 13th divisional title win, Belichick & Brady have won the most by a head coach since the merger & most by a QB all-time. Great stuff. Just more gravy on top to arguably the best run in NFL history.

I agree about Ball. We will see if he has anything left. We just need bodies at this point.

On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 2:08 AM, QwizBoy said:

Hey, we'll see. I don't think Yates has ever played against the Colts or in LOS so there's that. I hope my guys can right the ship and get that elusive win in Indianapolis. Even with the QB dilemma, I don't expect the Colts to roll over and let the Texans win easily. 

Ya I remember yates he was a rookie in 2011 when we were bad he played in that gam at LOS he lost by four but he had a decent night on us that year so you never know.

• 2 weeks later...
On ‎12‎/‎15‎/‎2015 at 5:04 AM, QwizBoy said:

Oh okay thanks. Must've been Yates vs Orlovsky. Now we might be seeing Yates vs Whitehurst...

Ok I will be the first to eat crow and say I was wrong and say congrats to the Texans for winning the AFC South and I say I'm wrong because I am one of many that said Texans had no shot at this division.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Ok I will be the first to eat crow and say I was wrong and say congrats to the Texans for winning the AFC South and I say I'm wrong because I am one of many that said Texans had no shot at this division.

Thanks for being a stand up guy man. It is harder for people to admit they were wrong than it is to brag about being right. It has been a wild year, that's for sure. 

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

Thanks for being a stand up guy man. It is harder for people to admit they were wrong than it is to brag about being right. It has been a wild year, that's for sure. 

I congratulate you too, the only thing I have said earlier is I think had Luck been healthy the Colts would've won the Division again but he wasn't and that is Football. Sometimes the chips don't always fall your way and didn't for the Colts this year. Good luck in the Playoffs.

2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I congratulate you too, the only thing I have said earlier is I think had Luck been healthy the Colts would've won the Division again but he wasn't and that is Football. Sometimes the chips don't always fall your way and didn't for the Colts this year. Good luck in the Playoffs.

Yeah, football is a game that's hugely impacted by injuries. Both teams had big injuries and affected the season immensely of course. Thanks for the congratulations man, I promise I would've done the same had you guys captured the division once again this season. You have a long and probably good offseason ahead if the Gruden/Shanahan rumors are true.

1 minute ago, QwizBoy said:

Yeah, football is a game that's hugely impacted by injuries. Both teams had big injuries and affected the season immensely of course. Thanks for the congratulations man, I promise I would've done the same had you guys captured the division once again this season. You have a long and probably good offseason ahead if the Gruden/Shanahan rumors are true.

I am not sure what is going to take place in this up and coming offseason. It could get crazy around here. We are not used too not being in the Playoffs. You guys have a chance to win next week being at home with that Defense. Should be interesting.

2 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

Congratulations,  Q! Take a day off to watch the game next weekend. :) 

4 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Congratulations,  Q! Take a day off to watch the game next weekend. :) 

I'm sure there will be a lot of Houstonians calling in "sick" next Saturday...good luck to the Vikes tonight, too! I know they are going to be playing with fire to win the division. Green Bay is vulnerable too, definitely not as threatening as they were at the start of the season.

18 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You are one of the most gracious fans on this board, CBE. It is a pleasure having you here.

2 minutes ago, QwizBoy said:

I'm sure there will be a lot of Houstonians calling in "sick" next Saturday...good luck to the Vikes tonight, too! I know they are going to be playing with fire to win the division. Green Bay is vulnerable too, definitely not as threatening as they were at the start of the season.

haha  I hear you. I should have asked for tomorrow off to enjoy tonight, win or lose. We are in the playoffs but it would be great to win the division. 

Best of luck in the playoffs!

Just now, NFLfan said:

haha  I hear you. I should have asked for tomorrow off to enjoy tonight, win or lose. We are in the playoffs but it would be great to win the division. 

Best of luck in the playoffs!

Good luck to you guys too! Unless somehow our teams end up facing each other in February...then I'm gonna have to get a refund on that luck :P 

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:05 PM, QwizBoy said:

No problem maybe the Texans will surprise some people when playoffs start its a new season so its possible.

On ‎1‎/‎3‎/‎2016 at 6:41 PM, QwizBoy said:

Good luck to you guys too! Unless somehow our teams end up facing each other in February...then I'm gonna have to get a refund on that luck :P 

Turns out you might just win it again next year nobody got fired I thought atleast Grigson would have been gone but no he once again wont fix the offensive line and wont do much to the defense and we will end up with an injured QB because of it again you watch.

8 hours ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Turns out you might just win it again next year nobody got fired I thought atleast Grigson would have been gone but no he once again wont fix the offensive line and wont do much to the defense and we will end up with an injured QB because of it again you watch.

You think he's going to target Treadwell in the Draft this year? Or maybe Paxton Lynch or someone :P I kid, but I am very, very shocked that neither Pagano nor Grigson were sent packing.

10 minutes ago, amfootball said:

Wonder if you guys make a move for Brees?

I sure hope so. The guy has plenty left in the tank and he's from Texas, too. We would have to be up there with the AFC favorites if it did come to fruition.

15 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

You think he's going to target Treadwell in the Draft this year? Or maybe Paxton Lynch or someone :P I kid, but I am very, very shocked that neither Pagano nor Grigson were sent packing.

Right how many terrible decisions does it take to get someone fired I mean look at that pats game for starters we are down 7 and we tried that foolish fake punt which was a penalty anyway illegal formation and taking a WR in the first round when there are glaring weaknesses on this team. As for Lynch and Treadwell Lynch will be gone plus QB really isn't a need maybe later in the draft for backup because Hasselbeck is finished but oddly enough Treadwell is a good WR better than Hilton but as I said not a huge need we need a pass rush and OL help.

On ‎1‎/‎5‎/‎2016 at 4:50 PM, QwizBoy said:

I sure hope so. The guy has plenty left in the tank and he's from Texas, too. We would have to be up there with the AFC favorites if it did come to fruition.

Where are the Texans at today I didn't expect a blowout time to give Weeden a chance Hoyer isn't getting it done.

1 hour ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Where are the Texans at today I didn't expect a blowout time to give Weeden a chance Hoyer isn't getting it done.

I can't speak on the game itself yet, I've only seen the first half, but yeah, judging by the final score and the ineffectiveness it is clear Hoyer isn't the guy. He showed flashes during the season but we are back at square one as far as the QBs are concerned.

11 hours ago, QwizBoy said:

I can't speak on the game itself yet, I've only seen the first half, but yeah, judging by the final score and the ineffectiveness it is clear Hoyer isn't the guy. He showed flashes during the season but we are back at square one as far as the QBs are concerned.

Ya he was awful if I were you I would be drafting one somewhere in this draft.