Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

3 round mock draft

40 minutes ago, Hoose said:

The top 3 needs:

1. Pass rush

2. CB

3. C/G

This 3 round draft takes a shot at two of the three. Got to get a top flight CB, though. And I don't think they will blow the bank in FA to get that guy, so the draft is it.

there are actually some pretty good cbs hitting the market. josh norman for instance. Id love to get him. casey hayward, sean smith, jornis jenkins

11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

why? because he had one good season? so did vontae before we signed him and it only cost us 8.5 mil

Yeah that's how it works he is having a fantastic season and will get close to top corner money we don't need 2 elite corners any way we just need someone good and consistent 

18 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:

Yeah that's how it works he is having a fantastic season and will get close to top corner money we don't need 2 elite corners any way we just need someone good and consistent 

whats wrong with having two elite cbs? do you have any idea how better our pass rush will be then? imagine a secondary of vontae geathers adams and norman

5 minutes ago, CR91 said:

whats wrong with having two elite cbs? do you have any idea how better our pass rush will be then? imagine a secondary of vontae geathers adams and norman 

we can't be tying a ton on money into the CB position with the others jokes we need to fill Jenkins would be just fine for us to target and would fit talent wise and money wise 

4 minutes ago, Colts_Fan12 said:
11 minutes ago, CR91 said:

we can't be tying a ton on money into the CB position with the others jokes we need to fill Jenkins would be just fine for us to target and would fit talent wise and money wise 

I have no problem with jenkins

1 hour ago, COLTS449 said:

Here's mine. I have us trading back into the 3rd round so we have two 3's

1) Jaylon Smith

2) Darrian Thompson

3) Carl Lawson

3) CJ Prosise

Has Lawson declared? Isn't he like a redshirt sophomore, so he has another year or so of eligibility?

10 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

Has Lawson declared? Isn't he like a redshirt sophomore, so he has another year or so of eligibility?

I don't think he's declared. Your probably right. He'll most likely return and improve his stock. But there's still other edge rushers we could take in the 3rd round.

8 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Do any of you realize that even if we finish 8-8 and miss the playoffs,  we'll be drafting somewhere around 18-20.

You really think some of the names being tossed around are going to be there when the Colts pick  18, 50th and 82nd?

Yea. People tend to overrate prospects. Like last draft when there was "a slim chance" Landon Collins or Malcom Brown would reach our picks.

I think quite a few guys in this draft are probably being overhyped in terms of where they'll get drafted.

4 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

Yea. People tend to overrate prospects. Like last draft when there was "a slim chance" Landon Collins or Malcom Brown would reach our picks.

I think quite a few guys in this draft are probably being overhyped in terms of where they'll get drafted.

Well....   the difference between Collins and Brown are that in those cases we were only talking about the first round.

Now we've got people making posts were first round players are going in the 2nd and 2nd round player are going in the 3rd.....       not very realistic stuff.

Yes,  I know,  it's early.....    but there's too much wild optimism over who will fall to the Colts.

On 12/6/2015 at 2:37 PM, CR91 said:

Although crazier things have happened, I imagine there's a slim chance that the Panthers don't re sign Norman. But I'd love that secondary.