Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Green Bay

RockThatBlue

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The NFC is not what I expected. CAR undefeated, MIN playing really well, and SEA/GB struggling.

Yeah Carolina is tough.  They look kind of like one of those sloppy Steelers/Baltimore teams that won the Super Bowl.  As long as they win it doesn't matter.  That being said it's Carolina still, could lose their first playoff game, could make it so the super bowl. 

Yep and they have to go to Minn next week which would be tough.  If the Vikings beat the Raiders today, next week is going to be HUGE, it will be huge regardless.  

Minnesota's defense has improved greatly over the last two years. I won't be surprised if the Packers lose that game.

One big problem GB has had for several years that seems to go without criticism is their defense. They give up BIG plays, like that Golden Tate reception. 

Peterson could have a big day. 

Are you never not a guy that poo poos other teams constantly? You call the Packers frauds, what does that make the saints?

I talk to Bogie a lot about the Saints. He had them losing bad today. He is never a homer with his team at all. He constantly criticizes them and breaks them apart with various Saints fans and writers.

You don't have to bring the Saints up all the time jvan just to try and get a reaction from him.

I talk to Bogie a lot about the Saints. He had them losing bad today. He is never a homer with his team at all. He constantly criticizes them and breaks them apart with various Saints fans and writers.

You don't have to bring the Saints up all the time jvan just to try and get a reaction from him.

Thank you Jules.

Any other Saints fans that know me, know I'm quite controversial in Saints blog realms. I often am more realistic than others and not afraid to pick them to lose. This gets me a lot of criticism which don't bother me whatsoever.  

I pinned us losing to Washington, for a number of reasons, and Saints fans argued with me all last week over it. If I'm a homer, I'm a pretty bad one for the way I often pick them to lose certain games I get bad feelings about. Jules can tell everyone, of last year, 9 of their loses, i was correct in 7 of them. I know my team pretty well, and won't hesitate to say when they're going to lose.

So far this year, I've only gotten two games wrong; Dallas and Tennessee. I had us losing to Dallas, and I had us winning vs Tennessee. I called the Washington loss last week, and everyone thought I was crazy at the time.  

So no, I'm not a "homer". I'm far more realistic than most Saints fans you're going to come across.