Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

MNF- Ravens vs Cardinals

RockThatBlue

Not really a choke, he threw an INT on the goal line w 13 seconds left. He led his team down the field no TOs including converting 4th and 1. Just came up short.

I didn't see the game but 1 of the biggest misconceptions in the game is what this sounds like. If you only have 1 chance left, you have to throw it even if the throw doesn't stand a chance. Guys who play to win do that and get hosed while QBR clowns don't then get a million excuses.

I didn't see the game but 1 of the biggest misconceptions in the game is what this sounds like. If you only have 1 chance left, you have to throw it even if the throw doesn't stand a chance. Guys who play to win do that and get hosed while QBR clowns don't then get a million excuses.

He hit the same guy w the same play right before it. Just slightly overthrew while getting blitzed and the defender made an amazing play to catch it past Gillmore and get his feet down

The Ravens are a shell of themselves. No defense anymore, no offense outside of Steve Smith. Will be interested to see how they play out the rest of the games.

Very happy Cards won as it keeps some distance between then and the Hawks. Arizona has to continue to win the games they are supposed to and then gear up for their match ups with the Hawks that will most likely decide the division.

Loser mentality. Officiating has been awful this year. You have to play to the whistle on the Chris Johnson run. When you try a trick formation sometimes the refs get confused too. And complaining about the headsets is infantile at the pro level.

http://www.boston.com/sports/football/patriots/2014/01/20/angry-bill-belichick-calls-out-wes-welker/9LwMncOlac0lLEzQ4oZTrI/story.html

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/gameon/post/2012/09/24/belichick-grabs-official/70000976/1

Not a choke, he had to throw it. No timeouts and 13 seconds on the clock. If he gets sacked the game is over

How about just throwing it away? It was a free blitzer that he saw coming off his right side. Just toss it out of the back of the end zone or toward the sideline and give yourself another play ...

Loser mentality. Officiating has been awful this year. You have to play to the whistle on the Chris Johnson run. When you try a trick formation sometimes the refs get confused too. And complaining about the headsets is infantile at the pro level.

Loser mentality? So when refs blow calls you're just supposed to say "oh well", that makes no sense. It wasn't a "trick formation", a lineman reported as eligible and the ref screwed up because he wasn't doing his job, you know, paying attention to what's going on during the game. Officiating has been awful this year and the past few years, the solution is not to just say "oh well", it is for teams to yell at the top of their lungs until the NFL decides that they might want to do something about the problem.

The article you linked says nothing about headsets, so I don't know what you are referencing with that. However, it does say that the Ravens are right and the the league should do something about these embarrassing calls.

Loser mentality? So when refs blow calls you're just supposed to say "oh well", that makes no sense. It wasn't a "trick formation", a lineman reported as eligible and the ref screwed up because he wasn't doing his job, you know, paying attention to what's going on during the game. Officiating has been awful this year and the past few years, the solution is not to just say "oh well", it is for teams to yell at the top of their lungs until the NFL decides that they might want to do something about the problem.

The article you linked says nothing about headsets, so I don't know what you are referencing with that. However, it does say that the Ravens are right and the the league should do something about these embarrassing calls.

It was more of just another example of a Harbaugh unable to lose without the excuses ...

Excuses have nothing to do with it. The refs screwed up, Harbaugh had every right to complain about them, win or lose.

Actually he doesn't if you read the article I posted. The league sent a memo to all the teams this year about calling out the officiating. Harbaugh didn't just complain, they posted their complaints on their website. So we will see if good ol' Rog does anything. Me things not because it is not a certain team from Foxboro ...

Actually he doesn't if you read the article I posted. The league sent a memo to all the teams this year about calling out the officiating. Harbaugh didn't just complain, they posted their complaints on their website. So we will see if good ol' Rog does anything. Me things not because it is not a certain team from Foxboro ...

Paranoia runs deep in Boston too. Also, just because the league told the teams not to complain doesn't mean they don't have a right to, they will just have to accept the consequences.

Kind of like a certain quarterback who can't play a game without complaining/whining/yelling at officials when things don't go his way....

haha exactly!!!! Ohhh but that's okay, it's pretty boy Brady. And what if this was Coach Bill... it'd be fine and there'd be a bunch of excuses for him.