Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TNF- Seahawks vs 49ers

RockThatBlue

lol Deion just bashed the Colts organization stating that if Grigson, Pagano and Irsay don't get things figured out the Colts will be up the same ally as San Fransisco. 

I guess he kind of could be right.  I sure as heck don't hold anything he says with high regard however.

Kaep or Harbaugh or whoever it was messed up when they ditched the run/read option/misdirection. Kaep had the potential to be a Tarkenton, Elway, etc type complete package...perfect nowhere but pretty dang good everywhere. Then somebody sat around and thought hmmmmmmmmmm Peyton Kaepernick. No.

lol Deion just bashed the Colts organization stating that if Grigson, Pagano and Irsay don't get things figured out the Colts will be up the same ally as San Fransisco.

I guess he kind of could be right. I sure as heck don't hold anything he says with high regard however.

Why are they ignoring how underthrown that deep TD was? I mean I guess because it was a TD...but it was a duck that happened to outrun the owned DB.

Wilson's turnovers are keeping the 49ers in the game.

Still plenty of time but I have 0 confidence the Niners can move the ball against Seattle.  Wilson is playing like total crap indeed though.  Must be nice to have a team capable to win the game when their QB plays like absolute trash and still be up 17.