Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NY Giants working out Wes Welker and Hakeem Nicks

bababooey

Did the Giants have a WR go down with injury??

Cruz might be delayed in his return, or even not show the same ability he did before.  It could also be that they're just kicking the tires, as the tweet suggests.

Wow, that receiving corps will be loaded !

Not really.  Cruz is unknown, Welker and Nicks didn't show any significant promise last year

Cruz might be delayed in his return, or even not show the same ability he did before. It could also be that they're just kicking the tires, as the tweet suggests.

Not really. Cruz is unknown, Welker and Nicks didn't show any significant promise last year

Nicks know the system being a former player and he is not very old !. Cruz is expected back soon.

Did the Giants have a WR go down with injury??

Cruz is still injured but may be back in some capacity this week. They got rid of James Jones earlier this season then just got rid of Preston Parker after the Falcons debacle in week 2. Rueben Randle is no slouch but he's not great either. They are just trying a few guys out to see if one can contribute for the time being.

Let me remind you all that Giants released James Jones. 

haha

That was a dumb move but at the time he was like I'm not going to be a huge guy here, release me and let me see what I can do for the Packers now that Nelson went down. It's not like he was released because of his ability. I wonder what Reggie is doing right now.