Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

If Caldwell Goes

ColtsPacersfan

Which I think he is already a goner. Even though for now he is staying for now. Lets say if Jeff Fisher will be already taken by the time the Colts will be looking for a new head coach. I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning.. They said along with John Clayton, said there won't be very many recycled head coaches getting new NFL head coaching. They said it looks like a great year for NFL coordinator around the league to get NFL head coaching jobs. Which NFL Offensive or defensive coordinator out there will make a great head coach for the Colts that will be NFL head coaching ready? We don't need another puppet coach that is for sure. We need a coach to light a fire under the team, we don't need a coach that is a bump on a log.

Which I think he is already a goner. Even though for now he is staying for now. Lets say if Jeff Fisher will be already taken by the time the Colts will be looking for a new head coach. I was listening to Mike and Mike this morning.. They said along with John Clayton, said there won't be very many recycled head coaches getting new NFL head coaching. They said it looks like a great year for NFL coordinator around the league to get NFL head coaching jobs. Which NFL Offensive or defensive coordinator out there will make a great head coach for the Colts that will be NFL head coaching ready? We don't need another puppet coach that is for sure. We need a coach to light a fire under the team, we don't need a coach that is a bump on a log.

The fire lighter coaches dont win..often

How about the guy in Tampa..10 losses in arow..

Yeah, he started a fire.

Personality really has nothing t do with it

Dungy for GM, R.Morris for HC?

Dungy has said he's done.He said he wants to concentrate on his mentoring to troubled youth and also that he prefers to stay in Tampa and spend more time with his family.Said it was too much trouble traveling to Indy constantly.Besides which,he has a cushy job now and he gets to constantly mess with a Pat,lol.

What would have been nice was if we had gotten Harbaugh instead of SF and given him another chance at a SB seeing how he missed it by a hail mary in 95,good guy,glad to see hes doing well.

With Dungy as GM, we get Caldwell for HC, and RGIII for QB. Wow, can hardly wait for that little scenario.

I don't necessarily think he'd draft RG3 and Irsay could fire Caldwell himself but yeah I'd pass to if this was the case.