Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Steelers Asst coach being investigated for assaulting pats fan

RockThatBlue

Thanks for the lesson on conflict resolution...

But I guarantee you I'm not wrong on this one. If that if it was a member of the Patriots the reaction would be different. I've been around here along time and that I know is true.

More victim complex. Yes, we realize it's been tough to be a New England sports fan the past 15 years.

Thanks for the lesson on conflict resolution...

But I guarantee you I'm not wrong on this one. If that if it was a member of the Patriots the reaction would be different. I've been around here along time and that I know is true.

It's not a matter of conflict resolution.  You want to know why many on here dismiss what you have to say?  It is post such as the one you made.

There are many "Colts" fans on this site that are dismissed too, and it has to do with what and the way they post.

its like you guys are surprised to see so much patriots hate on a colts forum.  its is never going to stop, just like the patriot forums are full of colts haters

i cant help but wonder why so many of you come here to argue with people that hate your team

They come to a World Class Football Forum & Team to seek validation. The tenure is long because of envy.

Psychology 101.

Gotta keep your cool no matter what a fan does. Just a dumb move by the coach if this is true.

As an addendum, the only situation requiring retaliation would be self defense from physical harm to yourself/family/friends/team. That probably goes without saying. Just thought is was important to mention that to our much younger fans. Hope that never happens to anyone who would be faced with a situation like that.

And you're 100% correct, GC8818. Other than the above forementioned, "Gotta keep your cool no matter what a fan does."

Nope no texts this time...just a bunch of real life witnesses.

We don't know if the allegations are true. I am more inclined to believe Art Rooney:

Quote:

"The Steelers have found no wrongdoing or even a physical altercation involving tight ends coach James Daniel and a New England Patriots fan at the game Thursday night in Foxborough, Mass., team president Art Rooney II said.

“We have conducted an internal inquiry into the alleged incident involving Assistant Coach James Daniel at the Patriots stadium Thursday night,” Rooney said in his statement to the Post-Gazette. “After interviews with Coach Daniel as well as other personnel who witnessed the alleged encounter, we find no corroboration that Coach Daniel was involved in any physical altercation with a fan."

http://www.post-gazette.com/sports/steelers/2015/09/13/Steelers-say-altercation-between-coach-and-fan-untrue/stories/201509120164

@RapSheet: After investigating, #Steelers say “We find no corroboration that Coach Daniel was involved in any physical altercation with a fan” in NE.

Believe if you want or not, it's coming from the team so who knows. It's like when the Pats investigated themselves following deflategate and found nothing wrong w their balls.