Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Play the best player........ period

TKnight24

Now, I like this thinking here. Kinda swings to what I was saying about how Manusky needs to get creative & get some exotic packages out there on the field. It's time to step up this year on defense. Feed Andrew Luck the ball by getting turnovers & great field position

I expect we're gonna see more personnel groups than ever. Odd combinations in some cases. Goal: Play the best players. Period.

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

September 9, 2015

I expect we're gonna see more personnel groups than ever. Odd combinations in some cases. Goal: Play the best players. Period.

:colts:

Now, I like this thinking here. Kinda swings to what I was saying about how Manusky needs to get creative & get some exotic packages out there on the field. It's time to step up this year on defense. Feed Andrew Luck the ball by getting turnovers & great field position

— Stephen Holder (@HolderStephen)

September 9, 2015

:colts:

Who the hell were they playing before...the worst...or going in alphabetical order...coin flip...rock, paper and scissors

The 'play the best players' attitude could be the result of going back and watching last year's games and asking "why did we play T-Rich, or why did we keep playing Wayne after his injuries?" There were clearly better options. This year there should not be any favoritism.

The 'play the best players' attitude could be the result of going back and watching last year's games and asking "why did we play T-Rich, or why did we keep playing Wayne after his injuries?" There were clearly better options. This year there should not be any favoritism.

That's what I was thinking. Then I saw Ballard as the #2 back on the depth chart and thought oh great, here we go again. Nothing against Ballard but he can't seem to stay healthy. I have my fingers crossed though.

Would you do a James Harrison?

Tough call... Depends on the kid you are dealing with.

I'm an old man and they didn't do that stuff when I was growing up, You either excelled or you went home empty handed.

I just don't believe in the everybody is a winner. In sports there are winners and losers, and the sooner a kid learns that; then they are better prepared for life. Life is tough! Not sure I take to the Dr. Spock tenants.

P.S. I was being a smart mouth with my previous comment.

Except for Ballard & Werner

Tough call... Depends on the kid you are dealing with.

I'm an old man and they didn't do that stuff when I was growing up, You either excelled or you went home empty handed.

I just don't believe in the everybody is a winner. In sports there are winners and losers, and the sooner a kid learns that; then they are better prepared for life. Life is tough! Not sure I take to the Dr. Spock tenants.

P.S. I was being a smart mouth with my previous comment.

Yes I know I was too....and agree with the trophys too you should earn it as I did mine back in the day...oh by the way Iʻm 45yrs old but still feel young at heart here in Hawaii