Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Happy New Years Eve Colts Fans

DILLIGAFER

I want to extend a warm greeting to all Colts fans and guests from other teams here on this forum. In a year of ups and downs this football season, we still have much to be thankful for. Tomorrow is the last game of the year for the Colts. What will be, will be. The future looks bright for our team.

Stay safe, be merry, and drink well. Here is to 2012 and all she has to offer.

Happy New Years to Everyone.

Now I will pass on something that my grandmother told me they used to do. ( she was from Scotland )

Put a quarter under your front outside door mat and that will bring money into your home in the new year. I won't tell you whether it has worked for me or not. :???:

Now I will pass on something that my grandmother told me they used to do. ( she was from Scotland )

Put a quarter under your front outside door mat and that will bring money into your home in the new year. I won't tell you whether it has worked for me or not. :???:

I'm doing it. The lottery has not been working out for me!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds great.

Now I just need to figure out where to buy a doormat at 7pm on New Years Eve! :D

Consider it done MAC an extra one is out for ya. :highfive: You were in luck I only had 2. haha

:banana: Yeah!

Thanks, I feel more optimistic already!

:cheers: (Actually I'm not sure that we have anything to toast with in the house. I wonder if there's an icon for pumkin pie and whipped cream? :))

:banana: Yeah!

Thanks, I feel more optimistic already!

:cheers: (Actually I'm not sure that we have anything to toast with in the house. I wonder if there's an icon for pumkin pie and whipped cream? :))

:pie: Pumpkin it is just for MAC you have to add the whipped cream. Cheers :cheer:

Hope it works for you Maureen. It's a lot cheaper than the lottery. haha

My family gave me endless grief about this.

We have two door mats and they told me i put it under the wrong one. Then they started grilling me as to whether I put it heads up or not

It was dark so, I don't know

What a bunch of negative nancies!

My family gave me endless grief about this.

We have two door mats and they told me i put it under the wrong one. Then they started grilling me as to whether I put it heads up or not

It was dark so, I don't know

What a bunch of negative nancies!

Now if you hit the lottery remember who told you this money coming into you home suggestion. haha

:pie: Pumpkin it is just for MAC you have to add the whipped cream. Cheers :cheer:

Much appreciated, sadly the actual pie was pretty lousy. But I'm feeling pretty drained today (despite no celebrating) with a sore throat, so maybe my taste buds are a bit off too. Got up at 8, did some chores. Lay back down "just for a minute". Four hours later........................ Colts are paused on the DVR. Grab a little breakfast and then lets see how this final drama plays out! Hope everyone who enjoyed themselves a bit too much is recovering in time for the game.