Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

PETITION: WE SHOULD SIGN FA WR!! EDWARDS OR MOSS!

jdias

We never make a big splash in the FA and I think we should this year with WR Braylon edwards or Randy moss. They would work great with moss and help us compete a little better and maybe not fall just short this year again. The jets and pats are doing big things and it's our turn if we wanna win the SB in our house this year! Leave comments and re post In other spots or watever. Just let people know this is a good idea!

We never make a big splash in the FA and I think we should this year with WR Braylon edwards or Randy moss. They would work great with peyton and help us compete a little better and maybe not fall just short this year again. The jets and pats are doing big things and it's our turn if we wanna win the SB in our house this year! Leave comments and re post In other spots or watever. Just let people know this is a good idea!

We're fine at the WR position... Reggie, Garcon, Collie, Gonzalez, and White. If we have an injury, we have Gilreath and/or Smith. We're perfectly fine there, we may have to make some signings in the next couple of years however.

Guest BlueShoe

No thanks. I am happy with our receivers.

Wayne, Garcon, Collie, Gonzalez, White....

And Dallas....

That's pretty darn good in my book.

A splash for the sake of a splash is no good idea.

And it doesn't guarantee anything.

This isn't exactly a "plug-and-play" team when it comes to bringing guys in from the outside.

We absolutely don't need a big name receiver; especially when both guys mentioned are on the way down or have a questionable work ethic.

Just because there aren't many "big names" remaining among the defensive free agents doesn't mean there aren't big-time players waiting for a call...

I don't think we need either of those guys. Moss would be cheaper than Edwards and if he comes with a price tag of less than $3 mil a season, I wouldn't mind seeing him in Indy. If he does anything to hurt the team, release him and we will be fine because we have enough WRs anyway. Or trade him, but I can't imagine there would be a big market for him. I wouldn't mind if we get Moss, but he isn't a need

I also don't understand the reason to post this thread as a PETITION. Those are only necessary when some entity has forced something on a person or group of people that greatly harms their way of life. Everything our government does to "fix" the economy, for example. It's not like the Colts and their fans will be done a disservice if we don't acquire these guys.

We're fine at the WR position... Reggie, Garcon, Collie, Gonzalez, and White. If we have an injury, we have Gilreath and/or Smith. We're perfectly fine there, we may have to make some signings in the next couple of years however.

Let's not forget Clark and Tamme. We're more than set for recievers.

I'm ready for the season with the team we have right now. Barring injury, I vote no on bringing anyone else in.

i would honestly have to disagree here. do we need them, no. could moss help? oh yeah. use him as a decoy, stretch the field, whatever. say he makes 2 or 3 big plays down the field, then the defense has, HAS, to watch him, then bring in the stretch, then the PA stretch. say what you want about about moss at this point, still a weapon.