Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFLPA files Contempt of Court charges vs. Goodell / NFL

ColtsBlueFL

While trying to clear the air in front of them with Deflategate, the NFLPA come up from behind and-

https://www.nflpa.com/news/all-news/nflpa-files-motion-to-hold-nfl-and-commissioner-in-contempt-of-court

Wham! Sucker punch!!

For Immediate Release
May 19, 2015

NFLPA FILES MOTION FILES MOTION TO HOLD NFL AND COMMISSIONER IN CONTEMPT OF COURT IN PETERSON MATTER

What an off season this one is...

If Goodell has put Kraft in line and took a crack at his pompously inflated smug ego, then I can say I officially respect Roger Goodell. Kudos to him.

This whole incident with the Patriots has shown the world just how pathetic their owner is; if APOLOGIZE TA MEH and past exploits of thinking he's Don Corleone didn't prove it enough. 

If Goodell has put Kraft in line and took a crack at his pompously inflated smug ego, then I can say I officially respect Roger Goodell. Kudos to him.

This whole incident with the Patriots has shown the world just how pathetic their owner is; if APOLOGIZE TA MEH and past exploits of thinking he's Don Corleone didn't prove it enough. 

I think you meant "Impologize"

This is not about "Deflategate"....

This is about the Adrian Peterson case.

There's a link with the Original Post......

What is the NFLPA complaining about? Didn't the NFL end Peterson's suspension about a month ago?

The NFL lost some hearing within the Peterson case and is now appealing.

So,  they've re-instated Peterson and he's eligible for all team activities.    The appeal is pending.

I have no idea what the NFLPA is complaining about?!?

The NFL lost some hearing within the Peterson case and is now appealing.

So,  they've re-instated Peterson and he's eligible for all team activities.    The appeal is pending.

I have no idea what the NFLPA is complaining about?!?

Apparently the only issue before the court is the payment issue.  And I don't know what the law is, but I have to think that contempt isn't going to be applicable in this situation.  It's one thing to reinstate him.  He's only got so much time left in his contract and the appeals hearing isn't until October I think.  But payment is different, especially when the two sides can't agree on how much that payment should be.