Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

your darkhorse to make the roster

CR91

I have some guys slated to make the 53-man roster that could be considered dark horses (Swoope, John, Quarles, Adongo, and Guy), but in the true spirit of dark horses, I will give you one that I have my eye on (but even I don't EXPECT him to make it): Shawn Loiseau. There's an opportunity to make the roster at that position, and Loiseau can do it if he's healthy.

I agree about Loiseau the opportunity is there. It's a weak ILB class and Muamba looked a half step slow to me what little I saw of him last year. We had to like what we saw in Loiseau to IR him instead of coming to an injury settlement and cutting bait

I really like Quarles not to just make the team but to make an impact. He can really get off the ball expect him to give us a lift getting after the QB.

I am with you on Guy and John as well. We need depth at OT. S is wide open.

I am not so sure about Swoope unless there's an injury. I don't see him being a better receiving option than Allen or Fleener and Doyle does the dirty work. You think we carry 4 TE's on the 53 man? I'm just interested in how you worked him in.

I think it would be ideal to stash him on the PS again hope he develops into that pass catching weapon save us some money next yr when contracts come up.

I am not so sure about Swoope unless there's an injury. I don't see him being a better receiving option than Allen or Fleener and Doyle does the dirty work. You think we carry 4 TE's on the 53 man? I'm just interested in how you worked him in.

I think it would be ideal to stash him on the PS again hope he develops into that pass catching weapon save us some money next yr when contracts come up.

Yeah, I have us carrying 4 TEs on my current guess.  But really, there should be an awful lot of competition for those last few spots this year.