Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Joe Reitz is a Father (again) Wife has successful birth of child

TKnight24

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2015 - obnoxious posting and quoting obnoxious posting
Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2015 - obnoxious posting and quoting obnoxious posting

My wife is an absolute champ. Delivered all naturally and with a beautiful smile on her face the whole time! #Imlucky pic.twitter.com/qYYPQq2HKp

— Joe Reitz (@JoeReitz76)

March 21, 2015

Congrats Joe! :scoregood:

:colts:

#1 ...what other options would they have other than "birth of a child".....birth of a goat, table, apricot?

#2 ...does she know her pic is now all over the internet?

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2015 - obnoxious posting and quoting obnoxious posting
Hidden by Nadine, March 21, 2015 - obnoxious posting and quoting obnoxious posting

#1 ...what other options would they have other than "birth of a child".....birth of a goat, table, apricot?

Oh... so you're THAT guy

#1 thanks for pointing that out

#2 who cares

You're obviously not a member of a Satanic Cult.

#1 You're welcome.

#2 Maybe she does?bHIzitJ.jpg

you know no one cares when you have to point to fictional characters.

#1 "Wife has successful birth of child" made me chuckle.

#2 Her husband posted the picture on the internet.

Congratz to the Reitz family.

Posted · Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 21, 2015 - Commenting on moderation
Hidden by SteelCityColt, March 21, 2015 - Commenting on moderation

you know no one cares when you have to point to fictional characters.

Really mods....just because I mention you in my reply (which didn't violate any of the rules) you delete my post!

Weak.

Nice picture of the Reitz family with the new addition happy & healthy. 

Everytime, I see a mother smiling with a new child in toe I think to myself. Man, I have no idea how women endure the entire pregnancy process from morning sickness to the date of the new arrival. I'd be a complete basket case & a wimp emotionally & physically if the shoe was on the other foot requiring men to do the heavy lifting so to speak. 

In any event, congratulations & I'm amazed that woman is smiling in that picture. Very impressive indeed.