Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jordan Phillips!!!! If not him either Malcolm Brown, Arik Armstead, or Eddie Goldman. Then in the 2nd or 3rd we need a good safety like Tartt. Then I'd get another D-Lineman in either the 2nd or 3rd like Anderson, Richardson, or Bennett if he's there.

If Jordan, Kendricks, Humphries, or maybe Fisher.  If not, I would look to trade out of 1st round.  In 2nd, I would go Brown, Goldman, Fisher, or Flowers.  Any combination of O-line and D-line.

If Armstead falls to us in the 1st, IMO, do not stop his fall.  We don't need another project in the 1st round. 

Who does everyone believe we should pick up in the draft?  I believe we should go all out for Landon Collins as he would greatly compliment our defense in an area we need most? What do you guys think?

Unless we trade up i dont see him falling to us. We more than likely go OL, DT, or ILB with the first pick. But then again the draft is very unpredictable so you never know. 

We are a bit desperate for a 3 down ILB. Kendricks looks like a good prospect.
A very talented corner would be hard to pass.

Who does everyone believe we should pick up in the draft?  I believe we should go all out for Landon Collins as he would greatly compliment our defense in an area we need most? What do you guys think?

He supports the run well and will have issues in pass D. ALL out if he is there at our pick, maybe.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• WalterFootball  assigned a team draft grade of A to four NFL teams - Colts Lions,Bengals, and Ravens. Eagles receive an A+ grade.   "I love what the Colts did in the 2024 NFL Draft. They helped Richardson and also improved their pass rushing to help combat the many other talented quarterbacks in the AFC. Only two of their picks scored worse than a B-, but they were late-round selections."   ADC South: Titans C+, Texans B, and Jaguars C-.   Latu, Tanor Bartolini, and Jaylon Simpson received A+ grades
    • I thought it was a good interview but kind of odd regarding his response to AD. He said he got lucky with the AD pick but yet he traded back and he was still sitting there for them to pick at 52. He must have felt comfortable that he was still going to be there at 52  if he was  indeed their  pick in the 2nd. Makes one wonder  how come teams passed on this guy and if the Colts wouldn't have pulled the trigger how far would he have fallen? Love the pick with all that being said. I see this guy measurables and the game tape and he could be elite. I would contend that if his production would have matched his skill  set, you would have been talking about his guy in the same conversation with Nabors and Harrison. The tape is outstanding and he is an impressive athlete.  His post draft interviews were interesting in terms of his personality.
    • Agreed. I think as a draft, it is going go down as unremarkable. I think the OT's will thrive at the next level but not sure bout the other positions. Even our draft pick at #15. For the best rush end to make it to 15  kind of says something.   High  rated rush ends are     top 5 pick as they are so highly coveted.  I could see the wrs and a couple of OTs picked before our guy. However, teams didnt pull the trigger on Latua. Still love the pick 
    • I think Pierce and AD will be on the field  together more  than people think. If nothing else, they are going to clear out the safeties for AD and JT. Have them running deep routes and the inside will be open for Pittman and for JT to run crazy once he gets to the 2nd level. AR can take off for some runs and it is going to force the safeties to have to play up and then boom!!
    • Mannings are playing the long game. When he is ready, he will start. These qbs are coming out to fast and not enough playing time in college.  He will probably play 4 years of college and be the number 1 pick when he comes out.
  • Members

• Archer

Archer 1,783

• Creekside

Creekside 765

• Moosejawcolt

Moosejawcolt 5,208

• C_Lew

C_Lew 176

• DoubleE Colt

DoubleE Colt 341

• stitches