Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints trade Jimmy Graham to Seattle (Merge)

We lost this trade.

Seattle now has an easier chance of going to the Super Bowl a third year in a row.

Guarantee you now the saints will go 6-10. Brees has declined. He keys on one guy more than anything. That one guy is Graham, or when Graham is hurt, he keys on Cooks or Colston. 

To put it simple, Seattle now has someone to throw to on offense, and we have another first round draft pick we will ruin. 

6-10. Saints just sold the division to Carolina. 

Great deal for us when Brees has nothing to throw to next year, cause he already don't have anyone to throw to as it is.

And we gave Ingram a fat contract which he can now go back to being mediocre since he got paid in full. 

Seattle now has a weapon that will totally help them in at least going to their third NFC Championship in a row. 

Great deal for us when Brees has nothing to throw to next year, cause he already don't have anyone to throw to as it is.

And we gave Ingram a fat contract which he can now go back to being mediocre since he got paid in full. 

Seattle now has a weapon that will totally help them in at least going to their third NFC Championship in a row. 

I could've sworn it was you who complained non-stop about Graham just a few weeks ago?

Now the Saints trade him and get a #1 and a quality center and guess who is still not happy?!?

Edited by 21isSuperman

Green Bay should have done this trade. They need a red zone threat for Rodgers.

That being said, I think Seattle got fleeced in this deal ...

Green Bay can't afford him...they have to try to keep all their own guys. Seattle has no wrs. Now they have a matchup nightmare and likely will get another young guy in the draft. Under missed half the season and they survived. NO was in cap hell. It was the only thing they could do. Protect Brees. Get some young wr help. Stiffen up the OL. Win win to me. Seattle is all in....they will have to let some guys go down the road and that defense is slowly leaking all that depth. Have to help Wilson out. I said earlier wilson reminds me of a young Drew Bree's....little more mobile....now he really will!

haha So Seattle's run blocking takes a big hit

That's really the only knock against Jimmy. He thinks all his hands have to do is catch footballs vs generate separation with leverage. 

Bogie send me an e-mail on here. What's your honest opinion of this trade? I value your opinion. Does this mean anything to Drew Brees down the road in your estimation draft wise?