FA signing

revis 3 year 48 mil

iupati 5 year 25 mil

delmas 2 year 10 mil

odrick 3 year 15 mil

cap is at 9.65

first round pick

melvin gordon RB

this is mostly because I think beasly, armstand, and perryman will be gone by the time we pick also the only back on the roster in this scenario is tipton as boom is a RFA

second round pick

daniel green beckham WR

I doubt he slips this far, so I have no problem with lockette either. in this scenario only wrs on the team is hilton moncrief carter and whalen. I dont want to just hand carter the number 3 spot and this wr class is said to be as good as last years

I dont know enough about this draft yet to do all the picks

33 mil over of the cap

cuts

richardson saves 3 mil

landry saves 2.25 mil

rjf saves 5 mil

toler saves 5.5 mil

thomas saves 3.25 mil

phillips saves 2.65 mil

that gives us 54.65 in cap space

resign

butler 2 years 4 mil

freeman 3 years 15 mil

reitz 2 years 2 mil

brown 3 years 6 mil

adams 2 years 6 mil

overton 3 years 3 mil

cap is at 40.65

FA signing

revis 3 year 48 mil

iupati 5 year 25 mil

delmas 2 year 10 mil

odrick 3 year 15 mil

cap is at 9.65

first round pick

melvin gordon

this is mostly because I think beasly, armstand, and perryman will be gone by the time we pick also the only back on the roster in this scenario is tipton as boom is a RFA

second round pick

daniel beckham jr

I doubt he slips this far, so I have no problem with lockette either. in this scenario only wrs on the team is hilton moncrief carter and whalen. I dont want to just hand carter the number 3 spot and this wr class is said to be as good as last years

I dont know enough about this draft yet to do all the picks

I think you're going to be HUGELY disappointed with your predictions.

Whose Daniel Beckham? I guess DGB right? I don't like the Revis idea. We have Davis, so if we throw out big money on 1 player it needs to be one of Suh or Houston.

yea my bad. suh has never played in a 3-4 and no way houston gets out of KC

I would HATE this.

1 No way do we give Revis that deal

2 Gordon isnt going to be that good in NFL

3 DGB is a risk and no need for WR that early

best cure for a good pass rush is making the QB hold the ball. when you have davis on one side and revis on the other, youre not getting much throwing options on the outside. like I said gordon is a BPA pick incase the mentioned defensive players are gone. wr is def a need. all we have behind hilton is moncrief carter and whalen. I can live with moncrief being a two, but im not going into a season with just carter and whalen

Freeman is average. He cant tackle if his life depended on it. Blount ran all over him.

hard to tackle someone when lineman are all over you. the point of a 3-4 is to keep the LBers clean from lineman, when you dont you get what you saw vs the pats

Whose Daniel Beckham? I guess DGB right? I don't like the Revis idea. We have Davis, so if we throw out big money on 1 player it needs to be one of Suh or Houston.

I'd even take this one farther and say Suh forget Houston now I understand can never have too many pass rushers but Suh himself makes this a top ten defense I say that because he is the man reason the Lions were the number 2 D this year.

I'd even take this one farther and say Suh forget Houston now I understand can never have too many pass rushers but Suh himself makes this a top ten defense I say that because he is the man reason the Lions were the number 2 D this year.

suh has never played in a 3-4 and he'd want way more then what I gave revis

Fair enough but I don't think you spend 48 mil on a number 2 CB when the one we have is serviceable look what our secondary did this year with little to no pass rush. Fix the front seven and we got easily a top ten D actually we were top ten up until the Pitt game.

Fair enough but I don't think you spend 48 mil on a number 2 CB when the one we have is serviceable look what our secondary did this year with little to no pass rush. Fix the front seven and we got easily a top ten D actually we were top ten up until the Pitt game.

im making our secondary better with revis and delmas. we can shut down both sides of the field making our pass rush so much better especially with mathis coming back. I did get us odrick to play DE. jones and chapman are fine

I have no problem with the odrick move just think we could get a few other guys with that 48 mil

I filled every need I feel we have on both offense and defense while staying under the cap. even got iupati to complete our o-line. 

Revis won't accept that kind of deal.  Toler won't be cut, especially after having a pretty good season.  That's a lot of money to give Delmas

Why? Revis played for that much this year. Toler isn't revis. Maybe a little, but delmas is a good player. These moves would make our secondary one of the best.

Not sure you know enough to do the first 2 picks not a fan of any of this

We have top 5 offense your first two picks are skill players Gordon isnt going to translate to the NFL can you think of one Wisconsin RB who has that's all o line conference and system

You do realize we have issues up front on both sides of the ball too many sports center highlights

Not sure you know enough to do the first 2 picks not a fan of any of this

We have top 5 offense your first two picks are skill players Gordon isnt going to translate to the NFL can you think of one Wisconsin RB who has that's all o line conference and system

You do realize we have issues up front on both sides of the ball too many sports center highlights

I explained my picks in the thread plus I went defense and oline with FA

The amount of tackles doesn't matter. Perryman for example is a great tackler! I really want him.

The amount of tackles don't matter?     Since when?

Not only has Freeman been the teams top tackler in his first two years,  he might've been the top tackler this year too,  except he missed four games with injury.

And in those first two years,  I believe he was in the top-10 in the entire NFL.

Why? Revis played for that much this year. Toler isn't revis. Maybe a little, but delmas is a good player. These moves would make our secondary one of the best.

Revis will want something in the $20 mil per year range.  I thought I read something that said he's expecting something in the $20 mil per year range, which is what his team option would give him if the Pats pick it up.  I'm satisfied with Toler back there.  I'd like another DB picked higher in the draft because Toler has an injury history, but I wouldn't want to invest that much money into the secondary.  There are too many holes to fill.

As for Delmas, his contract last year with the Dolphins was 1 year, $3.5 mil.  Given that he got hurt, a team could probably lure him in for around the same.  Giving him $5 mil a year is too much, in my opinion.  I think there are other, more important holes on the roster to fill

Revis will want something in the $20 mil per year range.  I thought I read something that said he's expecting something in the $20 mil per year range, which is what his team option would give him if the Pats pick it up.  I'm satisfied with Toler back there.  I'd like another DB picked higher in the draft because Toler has an injury history, but I wouldn't want to invest that much money into the secondary.  There are too many holes to fill.

As for Delmas, his contract last year with the Dolphins was 1 year, $3.5 mil.  Given that he got hurt, a team could probably lure him in for around the same.  Giving him $5 mil a year is too much, in my opinion.  I think there are other, more important holes on the roster to fill

if thats the case thats the same amount of money suh and houston are gonna want.

I dont get why everyone is upset with this scenario. I upgraded every single need we have. I upgraded the secondary by replacing landry and toler with delmas and revis, I gave us a d-line of jones chapman and odrick, we already have good pass rushers in mathis walden newsome and werner so I dont see why everyone thinks thats a need, but we have the draft to get late round pass rusher if it will make you guys happy, our two ILB combined for over 200 tackles so all we really need is depth at that position which again we can address in the draft. I completed our line by getting us a guard so we have a line of AC,mewhort,holmes,iupati, and GC. I also upgraded our RB position and got us another weapon for luck all with staying under the cap. what exactly did I not address for everyone to hate this scenario