Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Terrance Cody released by Ravens

RockThatBlue

Strange. Cody not known at all to be have a troubled past or anything remotely like that.

$20 says that he or his maid forgot to feed the dog, the latter of which resorted to spreading havoc throughout the neighborhood, prompting 911 calls.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens know more about the investigation than the public does. And they released him. I would highly doubt that it's something frivolous like forgetting to feed the dog.

Animal cruelty varies so much, that until we hear a Michael Vick tale of specific proportions, I'll reserve my opinion. Maybe he just wasn't feeding the dog enough, left it in a car, or accidentally fell on top of it during a trip to PetsMart. Or maybe he tied the dog up and slowly severed its limbs. It's just too hard to say.

I'm pretty sure the Ravens know more about the investigation than the public does. And they released him. I would highly doubt that it's something frivolous like forgetting to feed the dog.

I think Harbaugh and the whole front office has had it with this crap. These guys have all been warned, they are men, and if they screw up, it's time for the cutting block.