Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Perfect Offseason, In My Eyes

Smitto

As I have said before, Bill is still in charge, not Chris. Notice how ole Bill always says "I wish I had drafted or not drafted so and so." Carter has seen less playing time because he's fallen out of favor with Bill because Bill has a man crush on Yates now.

If trading with the Browns, how about #1 overall for Cleveland's 1st this year and either a 1st or 2nd next year depending upon Luck's first year performance ... Plus DT Phil Taylor and solid backup QB Colt McCoy.

With a healthy Manning returning, it may be fantasy land, but I'd take that trade.

You do know RGIII stats are better than Luck's own right? not to mention he rather stay in the pocket and complete passes, he has much more skills than luck thats for sure, he's just not as polished, and when i say that i mean nfl ready as luck.. but with time behind peyton he would be invaluable.

RG3 has better skills? He can run faster but what else? To me its like loosely comparing Rodgers to Vick.

RG3 is not better than Luck, that is nonsense. Stats don't carry a lot of weight in college. Manning didn't have crazy good stats, neither Brady, Rodgers etc. If they did Case Keenum would be the clear #1 pick but he isn't. When a player is touted as the best prospect since Elway, a better prospect than Manning himself coming out of college that says a lot. I know nothing is guaranteed but at this point Luck looks to be a much safer pick than RG3.