Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Wilfork helps woman out of flipped over jeep

-JJ-

Not even a few hours after the Patriots won the AFC championship, Vince Wilfork helped free a woman from her vehicle after she had flipped her Jeep Wrangler on Route 1 in Foxboro.

Mass State Police say the operator of the vehicle, 38-year-old Mary Ellen Brooks of Hanson, was unable to get out of the vehicle. Trooper Kenneth Proulx stated that he held the drivers door of the vehicle open, and Wilfork reached in and helped lift the operator out of the vehicle with one hand.

Wilfork left the scene after the troopers didn’t need any more assistance. Brooks was placed under arrest for operating under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/01/19/vince-wilfork-helps-women-out-of-car-after-accident-following-afc-championship-win/

The NFL will now be investigating whether or not Bill Belichick deflated the tires. Of course nothing good can come of the Patriots unless they are responsible for wrongdoing, right? Good to hear this. Always great to have good samaritans in the world.

Not even a few hours after the Patriots won the AFC championship, Vince Wilfork helped free a woman from her vehicle after she had flipped her Jeep Wrangler on Route 1 in Foxboro.

Mass State Police say the operator of the vehicle, 38-year-old Mary Ellen Brooks of Hanson, was unable to get out of the vehicle. Trooper Kenneth Proulx stated that he held the drivers door of the vehicle open, and Wilfork reached in and helped lift the operator out of the vehicle with one hand.

Wilfork left the scene after the troopers didn’t need any more assistance. Brooks was placed under arrest for operating under the influence of alcohol and negligent operation of a motor vehicle.

http://itiswhatitis.weei.com/sports/newengland/football/patriots/2015/01/19/vince-wilfork-helps-women-out-of-car-after-accident-following-afc-championship-win/

Even though INDY got manhandled & demolished on Sunday night in Foxboro, I applaud Vince for helping the police save a person's life. Bravo Mr. Wilwork! 

The NFL will now be investigating whether or not Bill Belichick deflated the tires. Of course nothing good can come of the Patriots unless they are responsible for wrongdoing, right? Good to hear this. Always great to have good samaritans in the world.

Exactly, QuizBoy. Well said. I like your new profile picture man. She's very easy on the eyes. Let me guess...The future Mrs. QuizBoy? LOL! That's what I thought my friend.  ;)

Maybe she was trying to drive on deflated tires.  ;)

(Sorry, someone had to do it!) 

:lol:  That's why I love you man. You can take a ridiculous non scandal issue & crack me up. Nice GP. Very well played indeed! 

I will take your deflated tires joke & raise you a...

32307_tire_gauge_60.jpg

Exactly, QuizBoy. Well said. I like your new profile picture man. She's very easy on the eyes. Let me guess...The future Mrs. QuizBoy? LOL! That's what I thought my friend.  ;)

eh- she ain't got nothing over the blonde in my profile   :rock:

Ok Quizs' is pretty cool too.......

Yeah but she was arrested for DUI.

I mean how do you flip a Jeep over on Rt 1 which is pretty straight.

Apparently, Mary Ellen Brooks took her Patriots celebrating just a tad bit too far. Might I suggest a designated driver next time or have the bartender call you a taxi cab next time NE goes to the SB? 

Drunk driving citations aren't cheap & neither is replacing an automobile, but I am glad to hear that no one died or was severely injured. 

Apparently, Mary Ellen Brooks took her Patriots celebrating just a tad bit too far. Might I suggest a designated driver next time or have the bartender call you a taxi cab next time NE goes to the SB? 

Drunk driving citations aren't cheap & neither is replacing an automobile, but I am glad to hear that no one died or was severely injured. 

She loved the Gronk and tried to spike the jeep

Hey QuizBoy, who is she? Although, pretty blondes aren't my cup of tea on average, I wouldn't kick her to the curb for eating crackers in bed either. Besides, I felt bad for you when you lost a bet & had to use a Colts profile for awhile since Houston is your #1 NFL team. 

Here's a nice piece of brief news on JJ Watt: 

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/megawatt-texans-j-j-watt-lights-nfl-field-n288636

did you see the movie the Runaways with Dakota Fanning as Cherie and Kristen Stewart as Joan Jett?

Yeah, I saw it. It had a nice gritty, 70's feel to it & I like how all the Runaways female band members could hang with the boys in the male dominated music business. 

I love Joan Jett. She still kicks caboose even today. 

Hey QuizBoy, who is she? Although, pretty blondes aren't my cup of tea on average, I wouldn't kick her to the curb for eating crackers in bed either. Besides, I felt bad for you when you lost a bet & had to use a Colts profile for awhile since Houston is your #1 NFL team.

Here's a nice piece of brief news on JJ Watt:

http://www.nbcnews.com/nightly-news/megawatt-texans-j-j-watt-lights-nfl-field-n288636

She's actually the same woman I had on here before I had to switch to the Reggie Wayne picture. Maria Sharapova. I'm glad you approve, Southwest :) And thanks for the Watt tidbit, I'm not surprised to see him doing things like this. He's truly a good guy and role model off the field as well.

we have far too many repetitive Patriot threads but this is a good one/./

Big Vince, the super hero...

It was good to see him smiling with Brady on the sidelines at the end of Sunday's game

Remember when there was doubt as to whether he could still play? I think it was Mr Kraft (Patriots' owner) who stepped in and spent the money

Yeah, I saw it. It had a nice gritty, 70's feel to it & I like how all the Runaways female band members could hang with the boys in the male dominated music business. 

I love Joan Jett. She still kicks caboose even today. 

For the life I can never find a concert date for her in NE. She is always out west or Australia.....

I did buy a Gibson white melody maker Joan Jett signature guitar.  It's only got one setting- raunchy.  That an a kill switch to kill the hum when she talks ;)

For the life I can never find a concert date for her in NE. She is always out west or Australia.....

I did buy a Gibson white melody maker Joan Jett signature guitar.  It's only got one setting- raunchy.  That an a kill switch to kill the hum when she talks ;)

Cherie Currie never tours state side really? I'm surprised it's all Down Under. Maybe you can sign up for Dish Network satellite TV & that kangaroo mascot in their "hooper" ads can bounce you down there to see "Cherry Bomb" performed live. 

In case you are still confused as to what commercials I am referring too, here you go JJ...

http://youtu.be/ka1jdqsop4U

Cherie Currie never tours state side really? I'm surprised it's all Down Under. Maybe you can sign up for Dish Network satellite TV & that kangaroo mascot in their "hooper" ads can bounce you down there to see "Cherry Bomb" performed live. 

In case you are still confused as to what commercials I am referring too, here you go JJ...

http://youtu.be/ka1jdqsop4U

Joan Jett doesn't tour much stateside except west coast- mid west.

March she's got 4 dates  2 in MN and 2 in IA  :(

Cherie has only toured in get togethers with other bands. She too busy sculpting wood with a chain saw. Pretty good actually. She did one in memory of Sandy West R.I.P. (one of the best drummers)

Joan Jett doesn't tour much stateside except west coast- mid west.

March she's got 4 dates  2 in MN and 2 in IA  :(

Cherie has only toured in get togethers with other bands. She too busy sculpting wood with a chain saw. Pretty good actually. She did one in memory of Sandy West R.I.P. (one of the best drummers)

Whoa, she's not bad JJ. I sure couldn't do that. Wow. 

F7CE7BA5CB.jpg