Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lost a lot of respect for Broncos fans

Dustin

I guarantee you i can go to a packer forum right now and find ten different threads about his calf. Had they list, many would have mentioned that as one of the reasons. As they should. Nice try though

10 threads speaks for an entire state really? Yes, his calf would play a factor in fan criticism had GB lost the game sure, but Eddie Lacy, Clay Matthews, Julius Peppers, & Mike McCarthy would have all taken some heat over a Packers loss as well.  

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Again, you must not have paid attention. After the AFCCG it was reported brady had an injury. Also the reason he didn't attend the pro bowl

Were countless threads started over why Brady lost that game? Not that I recall. For the most part, it was glowing responses over Manning's victory over NE. Peyton played well that day & he deserved the praise he received. 

Brady rarely attends ProBowls even when healthy so that's a non factor to me actually. 

Were countless threads started over why Brady lost that game? Not that I recall. For the most part, it was glowing responses over Manning's victory over NE. Peyton played well that day & he deserved the praise he received.

Brady rarely attends ProBowls even when healthy so that's a non factor to me actually.

I don't know, i don't go to the pats board. But that wasn't your question now was it

I don't know, i don't go to the pats board. But that wasn't your question now was it

No, it wasn't. But, we do have bright NE people who post on Colts Forum a lot like GP, AMF, JM51, VL, Flying Elvis, etc. who are more than capable of starting threads on this website though. 

There is no need to go to Patriots.com to ascertain a Foxboro fan's opinion on something. Usually, if I wait long enough, they let me know where their head is at regarding their squad, team, coach, or owner. 

No, it wasn't. But, we do have bright NE people who post on Colts Forum a lot like GP, AMF, JM51, VL, Flying Elvis, etc. who are more than capable of starting threads on this website though.

There is no need to go to Patriots.com to ascertain a Foxboro fan's opinion on something. Usually, if I wait long enough, they let me know where their head is at regarding their squad, team, coach, or owner.

There was a thread on here about it