Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Lost a lot of respect for Broncos fans

Dustin

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's not trash an entire fan base for doing the same thing every other fan base does.

People pay money to go to these games, if I paid the over priced amount of a ticket to watch the home team lay down and only score 13 points, sure I'll boo too. I don't care who is on the team.

You guys did the same thing in 2011 when you went 2-14. Every fan base does this. Don't pretend it's just one or the other. Bashing fans like this, not cool.

Let's not trash an entire fan base for doing the same thing every other fan base does.

People pay money to go to these games, if I paid the over priced amount of a ticket to watch the home team lay down and only score 13 points, sure I'll boo too. I don't care who is on the team.

You guys did the same thing in 2011 when you went 2-14. Every fan base does this. Don't pretend it's just one or the other. Bashing fans like this, not cool.

no you got it all wrong. the colts fans are of the purest class. every other team's fans are dirty

I think you guys are over reacting. Look at it from a Bronco's fan side. 1. last years super bowl beat down. 2. knowing your window is closing. 3. Elway getting every possible player on the defense to help the #1 offense from last season. 4. Losing to a 4th seed when you are a #2 seed. 5. A home loss in the second round after getting a bye.  I guess the Bronco fans can boo if they want. Oh, by the way, Manning is not our QB any longer and today you seen the changing of the guard so to say. Just my thoughts.

Denver had EVERY right to boo the team when we were loosing because this team showed no heart and was outplayed from start to finish . It's pathetic and disappointing to see your team put up a half butt effort at home in the playoffs ! Denver is more than capable of playing a better game then what they played today . They were out coached in another playoff game which has become a common theme in the Fox Era. We are sick and tired of it

Regarding Manning

I'm one of the fans that have appreciated everything Manning has done and it's been a hell of a ride these past few seasons . Denver has been in contention every year since Manning has arrived and I'm thankful for it . Manning didn't play his best today but Denver failed miserably as a team . Manning has played some games where he looked downright awful but I CANNOT and WILLNOT throw Manning under the bus . Just like I've said on the Bronco board I'll say it here and that is that if it weren't for Manning Denver wouldn't ever be where they are today plain and simple .

I never really understood booing. Like the team doesn't know that they are losing. How does booing help exactly?

Booing let's the team know that the fans aren't satisfied and if that doesn't fire the team up to play better then I don't know what will . Hell with Denver I don't think anything can fire them up they get out played and play soft in big games . It showed once again..,

Denver had EVERY right to boo the team when we were loosing because this team showed no heart and was outplayed from start to finish . It's pathetic and disappointing to see your team put up a half butt effort at home in the playoffs ! Denver is more than capable of playing a better game then what they played today . They were out coached in another playoff game which has become a common theme in the Fox Era. We are sick and tired of it

I totally agree with you, and Saints fans booed their butts off in the last home games of the season. Then the team had the nerve to talk about "lack of fan support". That's exactly why I did not watch the Tampa Bay game, for I literally felt insulted.

You as a fan, you pay money to go to entertainment. Which is the game. You don't pay money to see your team get blown out. And had I been in the Superdome for the last two home games where they got blown out, I would have been booing too.

It cost so much money to get a ticket to a game these days. Fans have every right to boo when they go to a game and the home team don't score more than 13 points and loses by 2 possessions.

Most people cannot even afford to go to playoff games. That's where I look at the picture. Most of us aren't rich and can afford these luxurious choices of entertainment.

I see sports games the same way I do concerts. Concerts are also over priced. I am not paying 70 dollars to watch a boring show, no way.

Booing let's the team know that the fans aren't satisfied and if that doesn't fire the team up to play better then I don't know what will . Hell with Denver I don't think anything can fire them up they get out played and play soft in big games . It showed once again..,

Generally, when a team is losing it doesn't take a super intelligent person to deduce the fans aren't happy. They were booing in the second quarter. Also, did they boo the defense? They got little pass rush today on a shaky oline.

I never really understood booing. Like the team doesn't know that they are losing. How does booing help exactly?

I think booing shows the frustration of your team not living up to expectations. I don't think it helps but it's kind of the only way to show your not happy with the play of your team.

Just curious....if Manning does retire, and Gase and Del Rio get hired elsewhere....would you rather they just blow it up and rebuild?

Generally, when a team is losing it doesn't take a super intelligent person to deduce the fans aren't happy. They were booing in the second quarter. Also, did they boo the defense? They got little pass rush today on a shaky oline.

I wasn't there but the fans were booing the WHOLE team . The defense was a no show for majority of this game and the pass rush was inconsistent . The offense was anemic and predictable like they've been all season . Dink dink dunk of run run pass punt....

Just curious....if Manning does retire, and Gase and Del Rio get hired elsewhere....would you rather they just blow it up and rebuild?

Hopefully Gase and JDR goes away this team needs a new direction on offense and defense . I hope that John can lure Kubiak from Baltimore and at this point I don't know how they're going to address the quarterback situation . Brock has sat under Manning so hopefully he's learned a few things but I don't know if he's the future for the Broncos .

Bandwagon fans.....can't really expect them to stay through thick and thing

I gotta jump in here. They are NOT bandwagon fans. They are passionate, foaming at the mouth long time NFL freaks. The only bandwagoneers in their fanbase came from us, actually. 

Denver fans better get used to booing when Manning retires ,Fox  Leaves, Ware will leave or retire, a lot of their personal will be gone this offseason, then you will have a completely different team with Brock starting and will need some years to get by KC and SD. Get used to it is all I got to say and come home Manning retire in Indy where we all still love you!

I gotta jump in here. They are NOT bandwagon fans. They are passionate, foaming at the mouth long time NFL freaks. The only bandwagoneers in their fanbase came from us, actually. 

You'll probably know much more about that team than I do; I think you follow them fairly closely.  Given what I've seen and people I've run into, it seems like there have been a lot more Broncos fans since they acquired Peyton.  One might say those people are Peyton fans and not Broncos fans, but then Peyton fans wouldn't boo Peyton.  I may be very wrong in saying they have a lot of bandwagon fans, in which case I appreciate you correcting me.  However, I find it very disrespectful to boo Peyton after all he's done for that franchise in such a short period of time.  You want to boo Cutler or Dalton, that's one thing.  But booing Peyton is a completely different story, in my opinion

Booing PFM? Are you serious? If it wasn't for him your team would be continues bottom feeders trying to decide if you want Mariota or Winston in the draft.

That got me heated.

Are you saying the Colts never booed the Colts or Manning? I find that hard to believe. Fans at the game are emotional and express themselves. They have very right to do that and I don't think it was directly at Manning as much as Denver. The whole team looked horrible all day long. Not much to feel good about. Only 13 points and dominated at home versus a team they were favored to beat.