Moose Of Woe

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument
Hidden by Nadine, January 12, 2015 - personal argument

I'm not the conspiracy guy. But if I am then you're the Ignoramus Guy. The referees were definitely in Jones' pocket last week. I didn't say anything about this week, King Troll.

Name calling...... How very texans fan of you. And why would he pay the refs last week and not this week. He is worth billions. I think he could swing it

Now you're just being thick. Not surprised, coming from the Troll King of One Liners.

so jvan is a troll?? He's on his teams board all the time unlike the real trolls who come here to * us off on purpose and don't start anything unless the other teams fans come here to start * just saying I do the same just we both stand up for our team when other fans come to stir * up

Name calling...... How very texans fan of you. And why would he pay the refs last week and not this week. He is worth billions. I think he could swing it

So you can call me a conspiracy guy but I can't call you ignorant? Take what you dish. I can't answer your question, I'm not behind closed doors. You should ask Jerry or Dean.

Troy is still referring to it as a catch. He can't even force his mouth to say the words because it was such a bad call.

I thought a catch then ground caused fumble in end zone. Heck- it's gettin' too tech for me these days,

Still a great leap.

So you can call me a conspiracy guy but I can't call you ignorant? Take what you dish. I can't answer your question, I'm not behind closed doors. You should ask Jerry or Dean.

Yep, he took a chance at losing his team in the wild card round and not this week. Makes about as much sense as anyone who thinks Johnny Fooseball is a franchise qb

so jvan is a troll?? He's on his teams board all the time unlike the real trolls who come here to * us off on purpose and don't start anything unless the other teams fans come here to start * just saying I do the same just we both stand up for our team when other fans come to stir * up

Oh boy here we go. First off you don't defend anything, you are clearly just a very angry individual as evidenced by the multiple ******s in every single post you make. Jvan is the living definition of a troll, yes, to answer your question. He isn't defending the all-mighty NFL general section, he quotes me ALL THE TIME starting fights because he does not like me. And I don't give a damn.

I thought a catch then ground caused fumble in end zone. Heck- it's gettin' too tech for me these days,

Still a great leap.

but JJ..its that Calvin Johnson rule...it happened up here in Chicgao

Its not a fumble because ...as the rule reads..he has to hold it all the way to the ground and commit a football act before the ball hits the ground..

I dont especially like that rule, to be honest..20 years ago,.,,that;s a catch

Oh boy here we go. First off you don't defend anything, you are clearly just a very angry individual as evidenced by the multiple ******s in every single post you make. Jvan is the living definition of a troll, yes, to answer your question. He isn't defending the all-mighty NFL general section, he quotes me ALL THE TIME starting fights because he does not like me. And I don't give a damn.

don't see how he is a troll but ok

Yep, he took a chance at losing his team in the wild card round and not this week. Makes about as much sense as anyone who thinks Johnny Fooseball is a franchise qb

Yeah, way to tie two completely irrelevant things that have nothing to do with each other together. I hope you have fun today when the guy in your avatar comes to town, since we seem to have completely deviated from my original post about Green Bay winning.

Now cursing. The first evidence of a weak argument. Go polish your tin foil hat. The colts game is almost on. I have no more time for you today

there are *** in my post because I talk like a grown up not a 4 year old I don't know where your from but cursing is a HUGE part of life my teams board is just to friendly unlike life itself

don't see how he is a troll but ok

He exists to derail threads and stir up trouble. Even brand new users have caught onto his shtick. A troll isn't always an opposing fan.

Now cursing. The first evidence of a weak argument. Go polish your tin foil hat. The colts game is almost on. I have no more time for you today

Damn damn damn damn damn. Get your tissue ready.

I hate that rule, but it was correctly called.  Hate that the game ended on it as it was a good game.  

On a brighter note, Davante Adams was spectacular today.  He was a Fresno State Bulldog so we saw him develop.  Most people don't realize that he's only the equivalent of a Junior in college right now.  He took off early knowing that Carr was leaving and there was no QB in the wings worth risking your future on.  

there are *** in my post because I talk like a grown up not a 4 year old

I'm 22 years old and I don't feel the need to curse incessantly when I speak, nor when I'm typing on a football message board. (Disregard the above "damn" post, when dealing with trolls one must go against generalities).

He exists to derail threads and stir up trouble. Even brand new users have caught onto his shtick. A troll isn't always an opposing fan.

trolls are other fans looking to start things or someone who says they are a colts fan then degrades them every chance he gets Jvan does neither?

He had the ball controlled in his hands and then took three steps and then the ground caused a fumble. Just more horrible officiating in the playoffs.

Gotta finish the catch to the ground. He didn't. See Calvin Johnson a few years back.

trolls are other fans looking to start things or someone who says they are a colts fan then degrades them every chance he gets Jvan does neither?

No...that's not the definition of a troll.

Troll: One who posts a deliberately provocative message to a newsgroup or message board with the intention of causing maximum disruption and argument

but JJ..its that Calvin Johnson rule...it happened up here in Chicgao

Its not a fumble because ...as the rule reads..he has to hold it all the way to the ground and commit a football act before the ball hits the ground..

I dont especially like that rule, to be honest..20 years ago,.,,that;s a catch

Yeah I missed out on the Calvin Johnson rule. The only crying I can do is I don't like the rule but it was called correctly.

Really weird rule..great play all the way through and then it can change at the end.

Wait why am I crying- it helps the defense :)