Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Injury Report 1/2/15

1959Colts

If he can't go then I suppose it will be the Herron and Tipton show.  Assuming we win, maybe he'll be gone for the whole playoffs and then we can call Jeff Demps up from the practice squad to go along with Tipton and Herron.   Oh well! I guess I can dream right?

Ill be the first to say so nobody else has to, "Hopefully Richardson isn't feeling better at gametime".  Give all the snaps to Boom!  Im being sarcastic, but just curious how many other people will same something similar...

Trent's best game as a Brown came in week 2 of his rookie season vs. the Bengals.  His best game as a Colt (IMO) was against the Bengals this year.  Something about the Bengals.

Trent's best game as a Brown came in week 2 of his rookie season vs. the Bengals.  His best game as a Colt (IMO) was against the Bengals this year.  Something about the Bengals.

I definitely want to see him play, but I know there are a lot of haters around that think we would have a better chance if he didn't. 

BTW I love the avatar!  Jack Skellington AKA Jack the Pumpkin King lol  I watched the movie a week ago :)