Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Flop of the year?

IcEWoLF

The SD punter is a good flop too. On the blocked kick he did the usual punter act of being hurt and fell down and really did hurt himself. His own fall on purpose is what hurt him. The he goes on in a cart with his arm wrapped to his chest with an ace bandage giving thumbs up. Really- he couldn't walk off lol.

The SD punter is a good flop too. On the blocked kick he did the usual punter act of being hurt and fell down and really did hurt himself. His own fall on purpose is what hurt him. The he goes on in a cart with his arm wrapped to his chest with an ace bandage giving thumbs up. Really- he couldn't walk off lol.

I am so afraid to even come near a punter now after INDY in 2009 during a playoff game vs Rex Ryan's NY Jets made contact with the punter, got a flag, & Gang Green got a 1st down. 

I never know what's a penalty & what isn't vs Special teams kicking anymore. It's an enigma to me contingent upon what kind of mood the NFL head zebra is in if you ask me. 

Once Mike Scifres was out, I knew the Chargers were toast because you can't expect the backup who hasn't kicked since high school to save your caboose. 

Also, those yellow San Diego gloves on WRs got me confused last night. A couple of times, I thought penalty flags were thrown by refs man & they actually weren't.  haha

Philip Rivers started that game so hot & then "Mr. Death By a Thousand Papercuts" slammed the door shut. Wow, that short dude is lethal man. Much respect Julian; Much respect.  :worthy:

I like how WR Richardo Lockette pushes his hand off the Eagles player's helmet looking for a out of bounds shove after the play was over that he himself initiated. LOL! 

Does the league fine for flops? They should just like the NBA does. I thought Seattle was known for their toughness not slapstick falls. Sad just sad. Still funny though. Replay was actually useful. Imagine that. 

I'd rather they eject someone for that than tapping a ref.

Funny you mention that MOW since Wilfork touched a ref last night. I was like "Ah Vince, you can't do that. Be careful dude."

I remember that Ravens FG when BB grabbed the zebra's arm briefly over that final drive took Baltimore to their 2nd SB. I still think their kicker missed too, but whatever.  

I like HC John Harbaugh so I will let it slide I guess. 

Or throwing Sergio outta the club.

Either that or the club's bartender meant it when he told Sergio Brown that it was "last call" & he needed to go home now & just chill. 

I like it when heated rivals can exchange comical banter back & forth. It makes for a easy going atmosphere on here. Nice. 

I am so afraid to even come near a punter now after INDY in 2009 during a playoff game vs Rex Ryan's NY Jets made contact with the punter, got a flag, & Gang Green got a 1st down. 

I never know what's a penalty & what isn't vs Special teams kicking anymore. It's an enigma to me contingent upon what kind of mood the NFL head zebra is in if you ask me. 

Once Mike Scifres was out, I knew the Chargers were toast because you can't expect the backup who hasn't kicked since high school to save your caboose. 

Also, those yellow San Diego gloves on WRs got me confused last night. A couple of times, I thought penalty flags were thrown by refs man & they actually weren't.  haha

Philip Rivers started that game so hot & then "Mr. Death By a Thousand Papercuts" slammed the door shut. Wow, that short dude is lethal man. Much respect Julian; Much respect.  :worthy:

LOL- those yellow gloves threw me off too.

I didn't realize at the time but BB put an up man on those punts after the punter went down. Pretty smart. A lot of coaches would just let the ball bounce around for 15 yards or so on a short punt. 15 yards is a big deal to BB lol.

Funny you mention that MOW since Wilfork touched a ref last night. I was like "Ah Vince, you can't do that. Be careful dude."

I remember that Ravens FG when BB grabbed the zebra's arm briefly over that final drive took Baltimore to their 2nd SB. I still think their kicker missed too, but whatever.  

I like HC John Harbaugh so I will let it slide I guess.

Lol I remember that Bill B was heated ! It was actually a week 2 regular season game against the Ravens and I thought the field goal was no good as well. Boy were those Ravens a lucky team that season.

I thought the same thing at first but upon review is was all contact and momentum. It all happened very fast in real time just like the Brown hit for example. What I did think was funny is him getting wrapped up and carted off the field. I suffered the same injury on a mountainside gathered myself and hiked out descending 2000 ft.  in elevation and drove myself to the hospital like any normal guy would do..  

LOL- those yellow gloves threw me off too.

I didn't realize at the time but BB put an up man on those punts after the punter went down. Pretty smart. A lot of coaches would just let the ball bounce around for 15 yards or so on a short punt. 15 yards is a big deal to BB lol.

Same with me on the on the yellow gloves. I bet they get banned soon as they should.