Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

DQ Jackson

lollygagger8

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/11533/jerrell-freeman

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/964/ray-lewis

Freemans production in his first two years compared to Lewis's says otherwise, Freeman is not healthy this year. He has only played in 67.5% of the teams defensive snaps.....443

i thought you were better than comparing subjective tackle stats. do these stats show tackles at 2 yards and 5-10 yards? no! do they show getting off the block, filling the hole? absolutely not! angerer had a lot of tackles also, 5-10 yards down field.

the thing i respect about your opinion is that you watch film. you lowered yourself with this meaningless statistic post.

i thought you were better than comparing subjective tackle stats. do these stats show tackles at 2 yards and 5-10 yards? no! do they show getting off the block, filling the hole? absolutely not! angerer had a lot of tackles also, 5-10 yards down field.

the thing i respect about your opinion is that you watch film. you lowered yourself with this meaningless statistic post.

I didn't post those links to point out tackle numbers, Im very aware thats meaningless alone....But look at the Stuffs, Sacks and forced fumble differences over the first 2 years of there careers all in favor of Freeman....He even had 1 more int then Lewis his first years.....My overall point being I dont think Freeman is at 100% now of what he was at any point last season, ya dont have THAT serious of a drop in production the 2nd year in the same scheme where you put up over 5 sacks, 6 ff's unless your not healthy or just not back to full strength

Win or lose, Jackson has been a liability. The only thing he's done well by my estimation is blitz.

Some players get a bad rap after a loss but DQ has been consistently bad.

NOTE TO MANAGEMENT:

Former Giants players: OKAY to sign

Former Browns players: DO NOT SIGN!

I didn't post those links to point out tackle numbers, Im very aware thats meaningless alone....But look at the Stuffs, Sacks and forced fumble differences over the first 2 years of there careers all in favor of Freeman....He even had 1 more int then Lewis his first years.....My overall point being I dont think Freeman is at 100% now of what he was at any point last season, ya dont have THAT serious of a drop in production the 2nd year in the same scheme where you put up over 5 sacks, 6 ff's unless your not healthy or just not back to full strength

do your eyes tell you he is anything close to ray lewis? he may be hurt, but do you really think he is the answer to the colts ilb issues? i don't and i didn't before the season started. he is the best they have, but they need to get much better.