Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Harrison

Mikemccoy84

I have been the biggest Harrison supporter ever since we signed him as an UDFA. He played awful last night. Wilfork and others manhandled him the whole game.

I dont know if we should change the depth chart again, but it's alarming.

Why are the Colts starting this guy over Shipley? And what in the world is Holmes still doing other than "squatting" in a roster spot and collecting a check?

Question #1: Not sure, but needs to change

Question #2: Holmes is the designated Gatorade boy/handler. All bottles are to be filled 3/4 away from the brim. When he completely fills them up, he drops his chances of ever getting in the game more and also runs 100 yard sprints all practice

True Story

I noticed Gosder Cherilus was out of his stance an instant before the snap quite a few times. I just figured he was quick off the snap but you may be on to something.

I was thinking he got shot up with some good painkillers before the game.  I called false start on him about 5 or 6 times.....:)

The immediate resolution is to start Shipley and give Harrison more time to develop. Some of our best offensive outings were with him at Center. I understand Harrison's upside and that Shipley's not a world-beater, but we need to go with the line that will give us the best chance to win.

The immediate resolution is to start Shipley and give Harrison more time to develop. Some of our best offensive outings were with him at Center. I understand Harrison's upside, but we need to go with the line that will give us the best chance to win.

Shipley was playing great and we bench him for a unproven rookie?

Why??

Question #1: Not sure, but needs to change

Question #2: Holmes is the designated Gatorade boy/handler. All bottles are to be filled 3/4 away from the brim. When he completely fills them up, he drops his chances of ever getting in the game more and also runs 100 yard sprints all practice

True Story

I think this is the 100th time you've jokingly called Holmes our Gatorade boy and for the 100th time it's not funny.