Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Just a final word on Sunday night...

GoPats

Will be offline for most of the next three days, so I hope everyone enjoys Sunday's game and that it's a good one for all of us to watch. Win or lose you know I'll still be here on Monday. It's not that easy getting rid of me!

It's been a kind of crazy couple of weeks with the Johnny-come-lately Pats fans and a lot of hotly contested threads. In the end it's just football, and it's supposed to be something fun, right?

So here's to a fun game to watch, let's hope for no injuries, and may the best team win. Still a lot of football left after this week. Cheers to my Indy fan friends!

Will be offline for most of the next three days, so I hope everyone enjoys Sunday's game and that it's a good one for all of us to watch. Win or lose you know I'll still be here on Monday. It's not that easy getting rid of me!It's been a kind of crazy couple of weeks with the Johnny-come-lately Pats fans and a lot of hotly contested threads. In the end it's just football, and it's supposed to be something fun, right?So here's to a fun game to watch, let's hope for no injuries, and may the best team win. Still a lot of football left after this week. Cheers to my Indy fan friends!

Great post. You certainly bring up my opinion of the average Pats fan a great deal.

Will be offline for most of the next three days, so I hope everyone enjoys Sunday's game and that it's a good one for all of us to watch. Win or lose you know I'll still be here on Monday. It's not that easy getting rid of me! It's been a kind of crazy couple of weeks with the Johnny-come-lately Pats fans and a lot of hotly contested threads. In the end it's just football, and it's supposed to be something fun, right? So here's to a fun game to watch, let's hope for no injuries, and may the best team win. Still a lot of football left after this week. Cheers to my Indy fan friends!

Certainly my favorite Pats Fan for sure.  Back at ya GoPats.  I just want it to be a good hard hitting football game, a great atmosphere, and a fantastic game for the ages :)

Will be offline for most of the next three days, so I hope everyone enjoys Sunday's game and that it's a good one for all of us to watch. Win or lose you know I'll still be here on Monday. It's not that easy getting rid of me! It's been a kind of crazy couple of weeks with the Johnny-come-lately Pats fans and a lot of hotly contested threads. In the end it's just football, and it's supposed to be something fun, right? So here's to a fun game to watch, let's hope for no injuries, and may the best team win. Still a lot of football left after this week. Cheers to my Indy fan friends!

Outta likes. I owe ya one

cOQREpC.jpg?1

Good debating sir, and yes, let the best team win.  Glad to hear that you will be back when the Patriots lose also lol.  Just make sure to bring your buddies with you, so you don't have to take all the heat!!

You don't get the Final word...  ;)   :lol:

Seriously, You know you're one of my favorite Pats Fans on here..   (if it's possible for me to have a favorite Pats fan   haha )

btw.......... I ditto your sentiment  :)

Great post!  I didn't know such Patriot fans existed, kind, thoughtful, classy....that brings all Patriots fans up a notch in my book.

That puts them at notch one!  Well done, and thanks!

I won't be wishing the Patriots good luck, but I do hope the Pats fans enjo.....no, that would mean that the Pats were winning....I hope the Pats fans.... dang this is hard...uh....

GO COLTS!!!

If I say glowing things about you, will you mail me a present GP? Just messing with you buddy.  ;)

In all seriousness, you are a darn nice guy & extremely well versed in the X's & O's of football. The Patriots are an exceptional franchise & your organization is my measuring stick to see how close or far away INDY is from a Championship run. It's a honor to clash swords with your team & may the best team win. 

After NE, the pecking order goes probably to Baltimore & the NY Giants of squads I highly respect. Okay yes, the Giants suck right now, but the will resurge soon enough. Denver's definitely in the mix too.

Anyway, whatever you're doing or wherever you're going, enjoy it. Win or lose just remember 1 thing: INDY is on the rise & we didn't come for a 2nd place participation ribbon you follow me?  :P