Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Skip Bayless is attacking Luck on First Take

coltkingABC

So, does this mean that any QB who has led his team to three post season appearances in his first three seasons with a championship to boot is also a HOF lock?

It is a good start for sure. I think Andrew has lived up the hype in his first three seasons coming aboard a franchise that was completely torn apart and rebuilt;  filling Manning's shoes so well that it seems as if there was no transition at all from one of the great QBs of all time and of course guiding the Colts to consecutive 11 win seasons under two different head coaches and now a third double digit win season most likely this season. Not too many QBs can claim his resume their first three seasons, hall of fame QBs or not.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually Bayless has publicly said that he's just not ready to give up on Griffin yet.

Injury has had a major impact upon his career so far. It's not an issue of "being wrong" about him. RGIII has demonstrated that he can be a very credible offensive threat.

Give up? His stance was from the get go that RG was better than Luck and that the Colts made a mistake taking Luck over RG. He has been proven summarily wrong and has yet to admit THAT.

Give up? His stance was from the get go that RG was better than Luck and that the Colts made a mistake taking Luck over RG. He has been proven summarily wrong and has yet to admit THAT.

He won't admit it.  He has stated emphatically he believe RGIII can come back and make his support of him look good again.  I think he believes every word too.

Journalist Skip Bayless is saying that Andrew Luck is being "coronated" as a quarterback. Do you like Bayless, and will the Colts prove Bayless wrong in the future?

"Jounalist" Bayless...LOL! As has been mentioned, Skip is a professional troll. I'm amazed anyone watches that show. It would be like paying money to read the /b/ board on 4chan.

Actually Bayless has publicly said that he's just not ready to give up on Griffin yet.

Injury has had a major impact upon his career so far. It's not an issue of "being wrong" about him. RGIII has demonstrated that he can be a very credible offensive threat.

You and Skip may be the only people on the planet who think that about rg3. Even a lot of Redskins fans think rg3 sucks.

I heard him say word for word "I haven't given up yet on RGIII". That's it.

Do people like you want Luck to be the only QB anyone ever talks about? When they mention another is it always a slam against Luck? Is Andrew Luck the center of the universe?

I heard him say word for word "I haven't given up yet on RGIII". That's it.

Do people like you want Luck to be the only QB anyone ever talks about? When they mention another is it always a slam against Luck? Is Andrew Luck the center of the universe?

No one has said anything remotely like that... Quit misrepresenting the argument at hand.

No one has said anything remotely like that... Quit misrepresenting the argument at hand.

Those two comments would be called questions. You do know how to answer questions, don't you?

I'm just wondering if a commentator must first talk about Luck in order to have the credibility to speak about another.

That was the greatest throw out of bounds I have ever seen.