Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Odell Bechham

dw49

Comparing a young WR to Rice has become a cliche everyone likes to throw around these days.

To me, it means nothing in the day of age where QB's put up video game numbers.

The stats might be meaningless if you look at it that way, but look at everything else.  He runs good routes, he's got good hands.  Odell is a very good receiver right now and he could be one of the top receivers in the game in a few years

Comparing a young WR to Rice has become a cliche everyone likes to throw around these days.

I never knew "since " meant the same as "like." Furthermore I never said anything about stats. I do realize you Saint fans have a language of your own. I'll try to talk in "dem" and "dat' language and then you might be able to comprehend a bit better. Of coarse  stats are bloated now silly one , but nobody here mentioned stats but you. How about dem der Saints ? Dat was a tough loss.

At the risk of scaring you and everyone else around here..... but THIS might be your best post you've ever made here!!

Seriously.

Good thoughtful post.     Well said.     Nicely done!    :thmup:

Beckham has been terrific.....   when he's been healthy.

But he came into camp late and out of shape and he pulled a hamstring and it was slow to heal and and it gave him trouble in a couple of games.    So,  he's been slow to round into form.

That said,  when he's healthy,  he's looked pretty sharp!    Very promising future!

I never knew "since " meant the same as "like." Furthermore I never said anything about stats. I do realize you Saint fans have a language of your own. I'll try to talk in "dem" and "dat' language and then you might be able to comprehend a bit better. Of coarse  stats are bloated now silly one , but nobody here mentioned stats but you. How about dem der Saints ? Dat was a tough loss.

There was no offensive PI!! Cox flopped! I'm have Graham and Brees in fantasy. If that touchdown goes through, I win my matchup and overcome playing against Lynch and Jordy Nelson.

There was a push by Graham, but it was really soft. Cox flopped, and I hate floppers. To me, it's the same as cheating. You're making something up that didn't happen to gain an advantage. You're lying to gain an advantage.

Regardless, back to Beckham haha. He's a stud. If he had been healthy all year, he'd be in the conversation for offensive rookie of the year.

There was no offensive PI!! Cox flopped! I'm have Graham and Brees in fantasy. If that touchdown goes through, I win my matchup and overcome playing against Lynch and Jordy Nelson.

There was a push by Graham, but it was really soft. Cox flopped, and I hate floppers. To me, it's the same as cheating. You're making something up that didn't happen to gain an advantage. You're lying to gain an advantage.

Regardless, back to Beckham haha. He's a stud. If he had been healthy all year, he'd be in the conversation for offensive rookie of the year.

It was absolutely OPI. He sold it but if he doesn't then it probably goes uncalled. No doubt to me he pushed off (and it looked like he could have made the play without doing that anyways) and the right call was made. I'm happy the refs didn't let it slide hat because it's the last play of the game (see LSU-Bama this weekend)

OBJ/ODB is a stud. He's 5'11 but he plays like he's 6'3. He's the opposite of the many physically gifted WRs who play small.

Real similar to the one in the Ciin-Balt game a couple weeks ago. Trouble is in fast time both those looked to be PI , so you can't really even blame the refs. You must have Rodgers or Manning on your FF team to be that close going against those two guys.

It was absolutely OPI. He sold it but if he doesn't then it probably goes uncalled. No doubt to me he pushed off (and it looked like he could have made the play without doing that anyways) and the right call was made. I'm happy the refs didn't let it slide hat because it's the last play of the game (see LSU-Bama this weekend)

OBJ/ODB is a stud. He's 5'11 but he plays like he's 6'3. He's the opposite of the many physically gifted WRs who play small.

I was thinking the same thing.  He isn't the physical freak that a guy like Calvin Johnson or Dez Bryant is, but he'll make plays.  I would be very confident with him as a receiver on my team.