Pats vs Bengals

snkdy

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted · Hidden by -JJ-, October 9, 2014 - unhid by mistake
Hidden by -JJ-, October 9, 2014 - unhid by mistake

Except that those statements didn't contradict each other.

Reading issues again, I see.

3rd head of unholy has arrived.

Other than your stupid personal comments above, can you justify why they don't contradict?.

The funniest thing I've seen Brady do is that pathetic curl up into the fetal position when a defensive player applies pressure and actually hits him. It's funny every time I see it.

You must be talking about games with other teams since that hasn't happened against the Colts in quite a while now.  ;)

It was a solid win for the pats but it was just one game . . . hopefully then can string a few more together moving forward . . . time will tell but I am hoping that the team will put the first four games behind them and will start to click . . . at times they are a slow starting team tinkering with new players and what not . . . this year is no different, we will just have to wait and see if they can get on the ball and start to roll . . .

This weekend's game is really important . . . if we lose we are 1.5 games behind the Bills . . . it would be nice to put out a win on the road . . .  

Bengals seem to be one of those teams (like the Falcons) in which I hear so many good things about them during the season, but once I (emphasis on the I) get the chance to see them on TV (usually because it's nationally televised or a large coverage area), they just fall apart.

Lost pretty much any confidence I had that the Bills could give these guys a game next week.

After playing 3 of 4 on the road to start the season it was good to be home again. The crowd noise was amazing for a change.

Road games are tough. I am expecting a close game this week. Pepper Johnson will have that front four ready to test the inconsistent Patriots offensive line and you know Brandon Spikes will be fired up.

After playing 3 of 4 on the road to start the season it was good to be home again. The crowd noise was amazing for a change.

Road games are tough. I am expecting a close game this week. Pepper Johnson will have that front four ready to test the inconsistent Patriots offensive line and you know Brandon Spikes will be fired up.

Buffalo34 is always a pessimist ;)

I give it a 50-50. It will be tough I imagine.

I do miss the Bills games up there late in season with the bad weather. Those were good games. Seems they changed the times of year we play the last few years.

Remember the game we had up there where all the defense stood up walking around. I called it the walking zombie defense.

Haven't seen it since. Sure confused Bledsoe :)