Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacksonville's letter to fans

Cynjin

I've made a number of posts about this....  and I don't believe I've written a single sentence that references standing the entire game.

If I have,  then my apologies,  that's not my meaning.   But standing for much of the game is fine by me.  

And nor have I talked about "segregating"  disabled, elderly and short people to some other area of the stadium is absurd.

I've only referenced disabled people sitting in disabled sections.

So, I don't think I've written anything that's come close to being "absurd"....

But you've done a fine job of misstating and misquoting me....

Talk about "sheesh".....?

I think you pretty much ask for the comments said to you. You, yourself started out by saying this is not politically correct. That was a clue right there you were going to insult someone. By you own admission you said if you don't like it give up your seats and stay at home. Just what did you think the reaction was going to be?

I think you pretty much ask for the comments said to you. You, yourself started out by saying this is not politically correct. That was a clue right there you were going to insult someone. By you own admission you said if you don't like it give up your seats and stay at home. Just what did you think the reaction was going to be?

CC....

I don't think you'll mind in this case....   but I think I'll post here publicly my message I just sent to you privately.....

----------

Yes....   I certainly walked into a hornets nest!!

Massive brain cramp on my part!     Huge!!

What?!?       Was?!?      I?!?      THINKING?!?!?

(Here's a hint.....   I wasn't!!!     DOH!!!  :slaphead:)

Memo to me....   next time you want to say something controversial.....     DON'T!!!    :facepalm:

Late ADD:    To any and all that I managed to offend,  I hope you'll accept my sincere apology.

I've got to go now and see if I can't manage to yank my head out of my.....   rear end!  

:eek:      :Yikes:       :omg:      -omg-     :woah:

CC....

I don't think you'll mind in this case....   but I think I'll post here publicly my message I just sent to you privately.....

----------

Yes....   I certainly walked into a hornets nest!!

Massive brain cramp on my part!     Huge!!

What?!?       Was?!?      I?!?      THINKING?!?!?

(Here's a hint.....   I wasn't!!!     DOH!!!  :slaphead:)

Memo to me....   next time you want to say something controversial.....     DON'T!!!    :facepalm:

Late ADD:    To any and all that I managed to offend,  I hope you'll accept my sincere apology.

I've got to go now and see if I can't manage to yank my head out of my.....   rear end!  

:eek:      :Yikes:       :omg:      -omg-     :woah:

Don't worry about it. Like I said in my memo to you I have grabbed more than my share of controversy since I have been a member of this forum that's for sure.

I've made a number of posts about this....  and I don't believe I've written a single sentence that references standing the entire game.

If I have,  then my apologies,  that's not my meaning.   But standing for much of the game is fine by me.  

And nor have I talked about "segregating"  disabled, elderly and short people to some other area of the stadium is absurd.

I've only referenced disabled people sitting in disabled sections.

So, I don't think I've written anything that's come close to being "absurd"....

But you've done a fine job of misstating and misquoting me....

Talk about "sheesh".....?

my apologies, I think perhaps I misunderstood when you were referring to the 'gold standard'

This post is going to be very non-politically correct.   But it still still be respectful.

I'm sorry......

I don't mean to come down hard on those who can't stand a long time....

BUT.....

This is a football game.    A freaking football game. 

Having passionate loud fans is key for any team wanting home field advantage.    And standing and cheering is part of that.

Anyone think fans standing too much is an issue in Seattle?    Or in Denver?    Or anyplace where the fan base is passionate?

The answer is "no".....

If it means that fans who want to watch the game sitting down eventually get tired of being unable to see and give up their seats,  then so be it.     Maybe they'll get bought by people who want to come and seriously support the team.

We're not sitting in a library, or a movie theater,  or attending a play.

This is like attending a concert!    People stand.    People cheer!    People go crazy!    The more the merrier!

If it's not to your liking,  then by all means,  give up your tickets and stay at home and watch on TV.

Apologies for being so blunt and direct, certainly didn't mean to offend anyone.  But this is a football game and that's the nature of the beast....

Actually I totally agree with you. Football is emotional just like a rock concert. It hurts me too stand too long so I'll sit and can't see anything but that's fine. I'll get back up at the right time:)

great blunt post;-)