Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Arizona leading West - second best team in division?

amfootball

After the cards impressive win yesterday, are they the legit number two team in the West ahead of the niners? I realize the cards also lead the hawks but I think the hawks still take the division. The cards play at Denver this week.

Denver is on a bye week this week (week 4)

Unless my fantasy football app is lying to me. Cause it definitely says Peyton & J. Thomas are on a bye

What's really impressive is they've done it with Drew Stanton as their QB for 2 games and Andre Ellington hurt.  I had a lot of doubts about this team.  OL wasn't very good last year; defense is missing a ton of guys like Abraham, Docket, Washington, and Mathieu; Ellington is hurt; I wasn't sold on Arians as a head coach.  But now, those have all been answered and they've shut me up haha.  I like it!  They are also the only team in the last few years to beat Seattle in Seattle.

I actually think AZ will finish 3rd, behind Seattle the San Fran. It's a long season and we've seen sleeper teams start 3-0 ish then lose a few games.

There's 1 additional thing wrong with Aaron Rodgers this year, nothing more nothing less. He used to could win all the easy games. Now he can't even do that. They'll still probably go 8-8 and win the division though. The Bears are shooting themselves in spite of their last 2 wins. Didn't they see what happened to Atl's WR's last year?