Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Pittsburgh Steelers @ Baltimore Ravens game thread

MTC

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fleener needs to be watching Daniels and taking note how a TE plays. Not some cream puff softy like Fleener

NFL has made most these receivers and TE's soft

But it's the guys like

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

B. Marshall

A. Jeffrey

Julio

So & so on

That make the game still worth watching on offense

Yep they are but you gotta adapt or perish

He'll be seeing the FedEx man tomorrow

To me football is about jarring the ball loose with a good hit if you get the chance. He didn't lead with the head. These rules are just really ticking me off. Guess I'm more old school.

NFL has made most these receivers and TE's soft

But it's the guys like

Steve Smith

Anquan Boldin

B. Marshall

A. Jeffrey

Julio

So & so on

That make the game still worth watching on offense

Yeah it's cool, flashy and all that bling. I guess I enjoy these type if games more. Low scoring, defensive smash mouth type games.

Fleener needs to be watching Daniels and taking note how a TE plays. Not some cream puff softy like Fleener

Pep want to want to take some notes on the play calling too. All the motion was run left drag the opposite TE across the end zone was a well designed play.

WR's might as well wear flags

To me football is about jarring the ball loose with a good hit if you get the chance. He didn't lead with the head. These rules are just really ticking me off. Guess I'm more old school.

The rules suck and are stupid. If they are going to keep calling it like that they need to take the automatic first down away and make it a spot foul. It really changes the game.

What gets me is as they show the big hit replays Ravens have made hits no different than what the steelers got penalized for but no calls .

What gets me is as they show the big hit replays Ravens have made hits no different than what the steelers got penalized for but no calls .

I know. You have to call it the same across the board. That means their beloved Seahawks also.

Steelers need to go back to tackling school. They're all trying to tackle around the head and shoulders. Wth? Lol