Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Kyle Orton Released

WSO

I wouldn't want either team picking him up. The Texans should see what they have in Matt Leinhart, while Caleb Hanie (Bears) actually performed admirably in Cutler's one-game playoff absence last season. Caleb Hanie almost won the game for Cutler.

So it looks like the Broncos are committed to Tebow then for the season. There was talk about possibly using Orton early in the game, then transitioning to Tebow in the clutch in the 4th quarter, but so much for those rumors. Makes sense though - Tebow only shows up in the 4th quarter. At least he is playing mistake-free football for 60 minutes.

Chiefs? Maybe Cards, but Skelton seems to be doing well with Fitz

lol Skelton had 3 picks this last week and was benched... he's not the answer. Although he's pretty good, he's not a starter. The Eagles game was a fluke.

im going with the redskins

The last thing they want to do is add to the already going on controversy. Grossman is a FA at the end of the year and they'll pick up someone in the draft or Free Agency. The most likely team are the Cards or Texans.

The last thing they want to do is add to the already going on controversy. Grossman is a FA at the end of the year and they'll pick up someone in the draft or Free Agency. The most likely team are the Cards or Texans.

i think the texans are happy with lineart and the cards still have kolb you think they want to start a qb controversy

i think the texans are happy with lineart and the cards still have kolb you think they want to start a qb controversy

How are they happy with Leinart. If Orton goes for cheap they'll take him. He's better than Leinart, and they need a good starter while Schaub is out. They need to win that division and with the Titans 2 games back, they could easily lose with Leinart at QB. Orton gives them a better chance at winning. Kevin Kolb is winning and even then he's not performing. It wouldn't be a very big controversy as it's only 2 QBs. They give Kolb a week and if he performs badly, let Orton start. They're lookiing towards the future, and they're wondering whether Orton or Kolb gives them a better future.

How are they happy with Leinart. If Orton goes for cheap they'll take him. He's better than Leinart, and they need a good starter while Schaub is out. They need to win that division and with the Titans 2 games back, they could easily lose with Leinart at QB. Orton gives them a better chance at winning. Kevin Kolb is winning and even then he's not performing. It wouldn't be a very big controversy as it's only 2 QBs. They give Kolb a week and if he performs badly, let Orton start. They're lookiing towards the future, and they're wondering whether Orton or Kolb gives them a better future.

leinart knows the system he gives them the best chance to win. plus he looked pretty good in the preseason and he has a really good running game with the best wr in the league and very good te how bad can he mess up

leinart knows the system he gives them the best chance to win. plus he looked pretty good in the preseason and he has a really good running game with the best wr in the league and very good te how bad can he mess up

Looked good in the preseason... he didn't do anything. He averaged 90 yards a game against the 2nd stringers. Yes he does have foster, and yes he's getting Johnson back, but you don't think the Jags will stakc the box and try to stop Foster. Johnson is their only hope, but they'll probably double cover him, and I don't think he himself is enough to really change the game. They'll go run heavy as Leinart is not great, and that's a recipe for disaster as they have the Jags and the Falcons, two teams that have good Ds, especially run stopping. Signing Orton could save their franchise for the rest of the year.

Looked good in the preseason... he didn't do anything. He averaged 90 yards a game against the 2nd stringers. Yes he does have foster, and yes he's getting Johnson back, but you don't think the Jags will stakc the box and try to stop Foster. Johnson is their only hope, but they'll probably double cover him, and I don't think he himself is enough to really change the game. They'll go run heavy as Leinart is not great, and that's a recipe for disaster as they have the Jags and the Falcons, two teams that have good Ds, especially run stopping. Signing Orton could save their franchise for the rest of the year.

regardless its looking like the bears will get him

The Eagles game was all Kevin Kolb being a football genius!!!

Hey 21, do you remember when I told you that Kolb could end up in Arizona and do well? Guess I was half right... he sucks! I can't beleive they traded DRC and a 2nd round pick for him.

Hey 21, do you remember when I told you that Kolb could end up in Arizona and do well? Guess I was half right... he sucks! I can't beleive they traded DRC and a 2nd round pick for him.

Hahahahaha!!! "I'm half right" that made me laugh! I've never been sold on Kolb and even made a thread asking why he was so hyped. Not only did they trade DRC and a 2nd rounder, but they gave him a big contract too.