Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Saints Player fined for Body Slam on Andrew Luck in Pre-Season

TKnight24

Yeah.....

That's what you want to do.... deliberately annoy posters....

Because as we all know, you're already a popular guy here, so offending a few more Colts fan clearly doesn't bother you.....

I don't think you realize that you're your own worst enemy.

Do you think he cares. This place is entertainment for him.

It was definitely more than a little overzealous & most certainly unwarranted. 

I did watch the Colts Vs Saints Game tonight on my DVR. I liked seeing Wayne & Bradshaw out there on the field. I was bothered by how we failed to punch a TD on the ground tonight so close to the endzone though. We gotta fix that pronto. 

Dan Herron looked very sharp tonight. Matthew Hasselbeck I love his grit & determination. He steps up in the pocket, delivers the ball on target, & keeps on fighting getting the offense fired up. I also am pleased with TE Coby Fleener & Andrew Luck who always gives an honest assessment of a slightly off night by his standards. 

In the 2nd half, INDY settled down got a nice TD drive executed by Harnish, but we still couldn't cross the line into the endzone on the ground very disturbing. Pagano will figure it out. 

The Saints moved the ball pretty easily all night through the air & pounding the rock quite well. INDY has some work to do, but CBs Darius Butler & Greg Toler played outstanding tonight. Great job fellas! 

Off to watch the Colts Vs Bengals game on my DVR now...

Should be like baseball one of the Colts should have body slammed Brees.  Ask Schaub's ear how much it liked the Texans dirty hitting Peyton.

I wouldn't want our defenders to intentionally hurt another team's QB, especially Brees.  That would put us on their level.  No thanks. 

In this situation the perp deserves to experience the consequences of his stupidity.  The league should consider automatic ejections and the forfeiture of 1 game check when QB's are subjected to an obvious attempt to maim, especially if they want to curb what are sure to be numerous covert bounty systems.  The bounty to knockout a QB of Luck's stature is certainly enough to cover any fines, with enough left over to accommodate the fam on an all expenses paid trip to Hawaii.

Hicks has a potentially devastating lateral drop in his arsenal.  We will positively see this again considering it's the Saints.