Denver week 1

LordHelpOurColts

• Replies 228
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, well...... I've been Honest since the first day I joined the Forum.   Never been a secret that I am  for "Peyton first".     Some don't like me for it,    and you know what...  they don't matter....    If it's a Sin to still follow and root for Peyton, then here's my motto:

10308065_744860135534850_372493857549406

You the best, Gramz.

Well put Jules I like Peyton always will ,but my Colts come first ,very happy and confident of the team we have ! Would I trade Luck ? Not on your life . Time will tell his legacy as well ,but believe it will be great.

:thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup: !!!!

I believe this may be why we get the Denver late game instead of the Bears.  I think Colts fans love watching one of the best quarterbacks to ever grace the football field.  The best QB at the line of scrimmage ever.

Posted · Hidden by Nadine, August 22, 2014 - questioning fandom
Hidden by Nadine, August 22, 2014 - questioning fandom

Yeah, well...... I've been Honest since the first day I joined the Forum.   Never been a secret that I am  for "Peyton first".     Some don't like me for it,    and you know what...  they don't matter....    If it's a Sin to still follow and root for Peyton, then here's my motto:

10308065_744860135534850_372493857549406

Perhaps best to join a Broncos forum then.

Who are you to tell others where they can and can't post? Gramz has been here a hell of a lot longer than you. Oh and she actually attends games.

Who are you to tell others where they can and can't post? Gramz has been here a hell of a lot longer than you. Oh and she actually attends games.

Just a recommendation. If she is tiring of all the flack from Colts fans on a Colts fan forum given she makes no bones about being a Peyton fan first then I would think she would be happier on a Broncos forum. Less grief for her there.

:thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup:  :thmup: !!!!

I believe this may be why we get the Denver late game instead of the Bears.  I think Colts fans love watching one of the best quarterbacks to ever grace the football field.  The best QB at the line of scrimmage ever.

Yes would have to agree . Will always wish him well unless playing our Colts or the Bears.

That's not really a leg to stand on. I agree Gramz is a good contributor, but you can't use the argument of "you don't attend games." I've liked the Colts since 1995 and I've been to one game in Indianapolis, and one game in Landover vs Washington. It's a 15 hour drive to Indy, and an expensive flight.

Yeah...I do not think that was warranted.....Gramz has been a Colt fan ever since this old dog has been on here....

It is not unheard of to like 2 football teams.  Me?   COLTS!!!   :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe:  :blueshoe: !!

Just a recommendation. If she is tiring of all the flack from Colts fans on a Colts fan forum given she makes no bones about being a Peyton fan first then I would think she would be happier on a Broncos forum. Less grief for her there.

I don't have any grief here.    I don't worry about what others think.   

I root for Peyton,  I root for the Colts,  those that can't understand that, don't matter to me.

I am really surprised by this sweetsurrender running around telling people what to do. This is getting out of control.

That's not really a leg to stand on. I agree Gramz is a good contributor, but you can't use the argument of "you don't attend games." I've liked the Colts since 1995 and I've been to one game in Indianapolis, and one game in Landover vs Washington. It's a 15 hour drive to Indy, and an expensive flight.

You aren't calling out people for their fandom either

I root for Peyton,  I root for the Colts,  those that can't understand that, don't matter to me.

My three week old son's middle name is Peyton. And I'm pretty much the flag waver for liking only one team. Also my wife didn't like the names Colt or Andrew haha. But you can't have a better namesake than Peyton.

Hey, I have an account on a Broncos forum and a Chargers forum and a Texans forum too (not sure if I have an account with Pats Pulpit and if I do, I probably don't remember what it is)  :). I just like to participate in discussions. Pats fans are on this Colts forum, Vikings and Ravens fans visit this forum, so I am not going to question their fandom just because they visited my forum. 

That is what makes it fun as a forum, different points of view.

Actually, new England is our biggest obstacle. We are 0-2 against them in the last two seasons. Last time i checked we beat Denver last year

NE has got to be the league's most over-rated team this year.  One of the poorest receiving corps in the NFL, a declining OL, and absolutely no depth in the front-7 on D (where there are a number of injury-prone starters).  I don't understand the love, and I don't see them being a factor past mid-season, when Gronk, Amendola, Vollmer, Kelly, Mayo, Dobson, Wilfork, etc. will be ailing/on IR...

NE has got to be the league's most over-rated team this year.  One of the poorest receiving corps in the NFL, a declining OL, and absolutely no depth in the front-7 on D (where there are a number of injury-prone starters).  I don't get the love, but I don't see them being a factor past mid-season, when Gronk, Amendola, Vollmer, Kelly, Mayo, Dobson, Wilfork, etc. will be ailing/on IR...

Brady and Belichick are the magic elixir to their shortcomings though :).

NE has got to be the league's most over-rated team this year. One of the poorest receiving corps in the NFL, a declining OL, and absolutely no depth in the front-7 on D (where there are a number of injury-prone starters). I don't understand the love, and I don't see them being a factor past mid-season, when Gronk, Amendola, Vollmer, Kelly, Mayo, Dobson, Wilfork, etc. will be ailing/on IR...

They will be in the mix as long as Brady and the hoodie are still there

NE has got to be the league's most over-rated team this year.  One of the poorest receiving corps in the NFL, a declining OL, and absolutely no depth in the front-7 on D (where there are a number of injury-prone starters).  I don't get the love, but I don't see them being a factor past mid-season, when Gronk, Amendola, Vollmer, Kelly, Mayo, Dobson, Wilfork, etc. will be ailing/on IR...

lol. Guess you missed the draft where the Pats drafted several OL. And then missed the Revis, Browner, and Lafells FA signings. But please go ahead and think the Pats are on the decline ...

My three week old son's middle name is Peyton. And I'm pretty much the flag waver for liking only one team. Also my wife didn't like the names Colt or Andrew haha. But you can't have a better namesake than Peyton.

Congratulations, Corgi....from one dog to another:) :wag:

NE has got to be the league's most over-rated team this year.  One of the poorest receiving corps in the NFL, a declining OL, and absolutely no depth in the front-7 on D (where there are a number of injury-prone starters).  I don't understand the love, and I don't see them being a factor past mid-season, when Gronk, Amendola, Vollmer, Kelly, Mayo, Dobson, Wilfork, etc. will be ailing/on IR...

lol the fun begins

I had to check the date of this thread because the part in bold is almost exactly what happened in 2013. (Actually it was a little worse than your Doomsday Scenario.) You know, the season the Patriots beat the Colts in the playoffs and ended up in the AFCCG for the third straight year.  ;)

The only grief is from Pats fans, right Gramz? We would be on the Broncos forums too so you are better off here.   ;)